Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 385 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They appear to be gone from everywhere, but nothing is ever truly deleted from the internet. I'm trying to see if Google cached the images on the sites they appeared on, but accessing the cached pages isn't as easy as it once was.

Edit: The last cache that shows up for me right now is after the images were removed from Mugglenet.

Edit2: Managed a screen grab of a small preview of one of the cached desk images, but otherwise not much luck. Anyone here have better "Google-fu" than me?

Last edited:
Before I go digging can someone PM me those please? Something I need to look into.

All I've been able to get so far is a crappy, small image of the desk. I'm trying to find the window, but Google's bots moved fast on updating with the images removed. I have a few more tricks I'll try to get you two the images. I'm shooting myself for not grabbing them either, since I typically do that for this sort of stuff. :doh:

Edit: Looks like HTF has them. Yay, I don't have to muck through what I was going to! :lol:

I believe the Celtic Engineering, Inc. office is in this building.

CelticEngineering.jpg

CelticEngineering-1.jpg

Now I have to find the shop/warehouse. Can anyone help?

Teebs?

Last edited:
I do not think they have a production facility. They are a structural engineering firm...They only do design and consulting engineering.

I'm so angry that I missed it! The day I don't come on the site due to so much homework is the day something exciting happens!! :mad:

Will the ceiling be appropriately tall...in the hall?! :p

Well they don't care if you take pictures, as long as any guest can see it. It's the over the wall stuff they don't like. That was pretty high up.

Status
Not open for further replies.