Universal All-Nighter? | Inside Universal Forums

Universal All-Nighter?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Dec 15, 2012
Orlando
Hello Orlando United, Lurker for sometime, but pretty frequent poster over at wdwmagic. If anyone remembers leap day 2012, we got to spend the night at Magic Kingdom, I have been thinking about how fun it would be to spend the night (until 6am) at Universal once WWOHP2 opens. Have both parks going allnight. To me, this would be a steal. Your thoughts?

Well not everyone would be in favor of this. There are some people who need their.

Then again, those people don't go to Universal.

I would bring my friends and play hide and go seek in the dark if this was to happen!

Only ride that wouldn't be able to run is Dragon Challenge..since its such a close proximity to the neighboring houses the noise ordinance forbids them from running past 11pm I think..but yea would be pretty awesome IMHO.

That would be fun!

Only ride that wouldn't be able to run is Dragon Challenge..since its such a close proximity to the neighboring houses the noise ordinance forbids them from running past 11pm I think..but yea would be pretty awesome IMHO.

You are correct :thumbs:

I would need at least a two month notice so I can upgrade my camera equipment. Imagine 8-9 hours of darkness to shoot within :whoo:

I seriously think universal should consider it. They could market it off as part of Harry Potter Opening and the 25th Anniversary of the resort. Huge win over One More Disney Day

I would need at least a two month notice so I can upgrade my camera equipment. Imagine 8-9 hours of darkness to shoot within :whoo:

This! That is the main reason I was disappointed I wasn't able to do the Leap Day thing at MK, I missed out on all of the night shots and sunrise photos. That would be a lot of fun for photography.

It was a blast going for the short party they had after the premiere of Deathly Hallows Part II at City Walk. It must've been 3AM at that point, god knows how tired I was.

I seriously think universal should consider it. They could market it off as part of Harry Potter Opening and the 25th Anniversary of the resort. Huge win over One More Disney Day

wait okay i didn't know what you meant by One More Disney Day and i first i just figured it was a Limited Time Magic thing and discovered this was from last year and it was a thing and it looked like a beautiful thing i wanna do it does Disney still do it please say they do :pray:

I would LOVE an all-nighter at Universal! Oh yeah! :thumbs:

wait okay i didn't know what you meant by One More Disney Day and i first i just figured it was a Limited Time Magic thing and discovered this was from last year and it was a thing and it looked like a beautiful thing i wanna do it does Disney still do it please say they do :pray:

I'm pretty sure that was a one-time thing they had for the Leap Year.

Massive game of manhunt through both parks?

I think yes.

JRPA again and again and again throughout the night.

I just died a little.