Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 429 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, wasn't it Fred and Harry who attacked Malfoy, but then Umbridge also banned George for life because he would have joined in if he weren't being held back? Harry Potter is the only book series that I have read more times than I can remember :smiley:. I think that Dolores Umbridge is the real villain of the Wizarding World. I mean, Voldemort is evil and all, but that woman is just foul; I think that Phase III will be awesome if she makes an appearance in the Ministry. Regardless of the ride type, they would have to put restraints on the vehicles for her animatronics sake.

I've only read the fifth book twice because it upsets me so much :lol:. You are correct.

^^ Umbridge really is an absolutely foul person isn't she. She instils a feeling of absolute hatred and irritation in me which is rivalled by no other fictional character - maybe I can relate too closely to the frustrating feeling of paralysis that her power and control creates for others, while the students are absolutely helpless to stop her. It's that knowing sense that she knows she is a hateful person, but that it doesn't matter and she can be open about it because no one can stop her. Grrr! :mad: Brilliantly crafted character from the point of view of story creation though, she really is.

I'm not sure how effectively Umbridge would fit into an attraction though. Although I'm biased, given I don't see the need for any more anyway. I'm looking forward to the new group of characters in Gringotts though.

Last edited:
I'm hoping for one day to be able to ride a dragon... and a broomstick.

The Dragon Challenge in the movie/book had Harry on a broomstick while the dragon chased him... Oh I wish the coasters dueled again so something like that could happen... :'( it would've been so cool to have that as an upgrade with a phase 3 (where one of the coasters in the dragons be remodeled to be like a broomstick while the other continue to be a dragon)

Gringotts Wizarding Bank from yesterday . . .

GWB-040.jpg

GWB-041.jpg

GWB-042.jpg

GWB-043.jpg

GWB-044.jpg

Reactions: Octobers Fade
Man would i love some aerials of this place..thanks bob

Me too and It is something I would love to do. Been looking at tours to get a rough cost for when I'm over later in the year. Long way off yet but nearer the time I will ask if any one wants to share.

Does anybody have any guesses as to what the name of the Gringotts ride will be called?

My original thought was that the name would be in line with the books and go the route of Forbidden Journey but since Harry isn't expected to have an appearance in phase 2 that isn't likely to happen. I do hope the eventual name of the attraction will be something equally ambiguous though. It doesn't need to have Gringotts in the title since it will be clear from the start that we are entering Gringotts bank. If we are indeed on an adventure to retrieve something from one of the vaults then I'd personally like to see the word "Quest" show up somewhere in the attraction name.

^ You are correct.

The light green SDR is for liquid waste.

Gray is electrical conduit.

Red is for fire suppression. Technically known as "Fire Quenching Fluids". Although I've never heard it called that.

It's hard to see in thoses shots but in the distance there is white PVC pipe used for potable water.

Status
Not open for further replies.