Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 321 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
I just hope they sell Energon...I've grown tired of Butterbeer :lol:
Heresy! I am pretty excited for Energon myself..I'm a big fan of Orange Juice/Soda so it should be good...
In other news are we still holding out for the Monsters cafe redux or was that rumor just a rumor?

Wasn't Bumblebee on loan from Hollywood? That's what I was told and also what a lot of TMs were saying/being told, and would make sense with the short appearance. But yes, if that is the same scale as what we'll see on the exterior themeing...Optimus should be absolutely gigantic!

Heresy! I am pretty excited for Energon myself..I'm a big fan of Orange Juice/Soda so it should be good...
In other news are we still holding out for the Monsters cafe redux or was that rumor just a rumor?

We are not. It seems to have been nothing more than a direction they thought of going, or in some of our cases, a hopeful dream....:inquisitive:

Well, if they are going with Transformers continuity, Bumblebee is supposed to be fairly small compared to optimus, so I expect/hope Optimus to be downright massive.

The Bumblebee everyone is referring to was a prop used in the "Transformers" Movies, then later used as a promotional item for media events.

The Chicago Auto Show
bumblebee_zps46a96ea8.jpg

Cannes Film Festival
europe3_zpsba22a783.jpg

Universal Orlando
null_zps0c65a2c1.jpg

Reactions: Cwoolboy
Is it just me, or does that pose with his arms sticking straight out looking like he wants a hug look goofy?? It's doesnt look like an action pose, he looks like he's trying to impersonate Frankenstein. If they could move his arms, putting those arms down woul make him look ALOT better. Even better if they were able to put his arms on his hips, like he did when Bumblee firt started talking with Sam after the Barricade battle.

Some pics I snapped yesterday, nothing new really, but cause of the weather (which you can see how bad it was in the first and last picture) didn't help matters:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Reactions: Cwoolboy
Is it just me, or does that pose with his arms sticking straight out looking like he wants a hug look goofy?? It's doesnt look like an action pose, he looks like he's trying to impersonate Frankenstein. If they could move his arms, putting those arms down woul make him look ALOT better. Even better if they were able to put his arms on his hips, like he did when Bumblee firt started talking with Sam after the Barricade battle.

Agreed. It's a very awkward pose. I hope the figures we're getting for the ride are posed in a much more dynamic way.

Forgive me as I'm sure it's been mentioned, but can we confirm or deny that this will/won't have express pass?

So I was there on Saturday and was able to slowly walk around since hubby was not with me. I walked through the park and kept looking back at the transformers building and it really does not stick out in many areas. Most other places you either can't see it because of well placed trees or other buildings. The few places you can see it, it really blends in and doesn't look any worse than other show buildings. I took some pics throughout the park showing this and as soon as I figure out how to post them here and get time, I will.