Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 328 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
Teebin you have quite the eye I don't even notice these things until you point them out :lol:.

Teebs has his eye on things.....that's for sure.

potter_moody-431x300_zps018bf99b.jpg

If that's the merch cart I think it is (near the lagoon across from Mel's), that photo was posted to show that superstar stuff has replaced tf stuff, a sign of the supply vault opening soon.

Yep, I noticed that pic right away, because my friend worked at the transformers merch cart, so I recognized it from visiting him.

I'm sure it seems stalkerish but I have a photographic memory and if you have posted a photo or two of yourself here, chances are I'll spot you long before you spot me :lol:

Makes me glad I never posted a picture on here, otherwise I would have been easily spotted when I was there last month :lol: Safe for another year!

I can't believe how far this building has come so quick. It looks like it could open any day now!

I have to see this thing for myself, but so far I kinda like what they're doing. I wish they had done more with the facade, but I'm sure I won't care once I'm on the ride. Thanks for the great updates everyone! :thumbs:

This may help add weight to this. The Supply Vault is to be Stocked at 35% when its open the stocking will take place this weekend with a possible opening on Monday in two week increments they plan on increasing that % to match the bigger talent for Mardi Gras crowds. Also it is being advertised with promotions for Grad Bash for High Schools from my understanding so an April opening doesn't sound too Wild to me at least.

Easter Weekend is March 29th - March 31st, this would be a nice time to open or atleast softs. Here's to hoping. :cheers: