Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 329 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
Also posted a SS44 easter egg photo in the stash as well. Not a member of the site, I suggest you join :thumbs:

Have to agree with the others on this one - while Linkin Park is awesome (I love Burn it Down!), I feel the instrumental score is much cooler for the attraction. Maybe include a snippet of a Linkin Park song playing somewhere along the queue :shrug:

Well the forum is telling me since I have been a member for half a year, I need to post. So I have to ask, what or where is the secret stash?

Last edited:
I actually like how they Linkin Park did the guitar theme of the score of Revenge of The Fallen & how they mixed the 2 together. & after thinking about it, kind of similar to how they ended BTTF The Ride with Power of love, they could end your ride with a Linkin Park song, as I think all the movies end credits end with a Linkin Park song.
& random thaught, I'm doing a Fast & Furious marathon & was just thinking how cool it would be to have Vin Diesel voice a Transformer.

I actually like how they Linkin Park did the guitar theme of the score of Revenge of The Fallen & how they mixed the 2 together. & after thinking about it, kind of similar to how they ended BTTF The Ride with Power of love, they could end your ride with a Linkin Park song, as I think all the movies end credits end with a Linkin Park song.
& random thaught, I'm doing a Fast & Furious marathon & was just thinking how cool it would be to have Vin Diesel voice a Transformer.

Yeah, right when we get out of the ride they should play Linkin Park just like at the end of the movies. Sounds good to me :thumbs: