Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 332 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
Now you guys are scaring me; earlier you made me think it'd be open soon. Please, please, please - open before June! Or at least the first week of June!

I still think early April softs are a possibility, but that's just me.

Reactions: Cwoolboy
icbbVnuy3M6fo.jpg

That light fixture on the 4th column from the left is a bit high, no? Or maybe its just this pic.

I was there on the 27th (and yes I got the mandatory "touching the wall" pic),the BGM was going off and on as if they were testing it while we were there. Love the 3D vault sign on the Mel's side.. Seems like it would have looked better to have the 3D sign on both sides, but I guess they have their reasons. HTF, did u happen to see the Orlando Channel 2 News chopper flying over while u were there? We were near Gringotts around 4 and they stayed overhead for about 30 minutes or so... Anyone catch any on-air footage?

- - - Updated - - -

I was there on the 27th (and yes I got the mandatory "touching the wall" pic),the BGM was going off and on as if they were testing it while we were there. Love the 3D vault sign on the Mel's side.. Seems like it would have looked better to have the 3D sign on both sides, but I guess they have their reasons. HTF, did u happen to see the Orlando Channel 2 News chopper flying over while u were there? We were near Gringotts around 4 and they stayed overhead for about 30 minutes or so... Anyone catch any on-air footage?

Now Im confused. I thaught they were done bringing in all of the interior themeing elements, especially since the crane is gone. So if they are still not done, how would they still get stuff in the building up on the 2nd floor? Plus, HTF days ago said they were cycling multiple RVs at a time, & they started cycling weeks before that, so why is it so hard to believe that employees are riding it now? Of course, no one can prove it 1 way or another, we can just speculate. But I was thinking, if only there was in fact an employee that would register here & confirm whats going on. Of course, like most of us, they wouldnt have to use there real name, therefore thered be no way US could find out who it is, so they wouldnt have to worry about getting in trouble.

Last edited:
Oh, & I forgot to do this yesterday... No, I wasnt kidding when I said I had one of these made for each month until I'm right. So much for February! & 98% will think I'm crazy for hoping for this, but here it is anyway-

TRFSRideMayOpenMarch_zps598e813a.png

Now Im confused. I thaught they were done bringing in all of the interior themeing elements, especially since the crane is gone. So if they are still not done, how would they still get stuff in the building up on the 2nd floor? Plus, HTF days ago said they were cycling multiple RVs at a time, & they started cycling weeks before that, so why is it so hard to believe that employees are riding it now? Of course, no one can prove it 1 way or another, we can just speculate. But I was thinking, if only there was in fact an employee that would register here & confirm whats going on. Of course, like most of us, they wouldnt have to use there real name, therefore thered be no way US could find out who it is, so they wouldnt have to worry about getting in trouble.

There are at least a handful of employees on here, and they'll let you know when people are riding it. :wave: Also, late May/early June grand opening is correct. Softs would happen before that time.

The track is complete. I will say that a lot of the first floor elements are done. The second floor is an entirely different story. Vehicles are able to cycle. That doesn't necessarily mean they are able to cycle at show quality, but rather just move throughout the track and profile. Its done mostly to make sure the vehicles don't intrude on each other, maintain proper spacing, and don't stop the ride.

I know everyone on here, including myself, is hoping for technical rehearsals in April/May, but only the latest April is even slightly likely. Just remember that while May is not so far off for us who don't work on the ride, its quite a while for 24/7 crews.

Reactions: Cwoolboy

I was out at about 3-330ish on the 27th :lol: So no I didn't see it.

At least two RV's are cycling at this point and have been for days.

There are at least a handful of employees on here, and they'll let you know when people are riding it. :wave: Also, late May/early June grand opening is correct. Softs would happen before that time.

And we appreciate everything they do for us!! :wave:

The track is complete. I will say that a lot of the first floor elements are done. The second floor is an entirely different story. Vehicles are able to cycle. That doesn't necessarily mean they are able to cycle at show quality, but rather just move throughout the track and profile. Its done mostly to make sure the vehicles don't intrude on each other, maintain proper spacing, and don't stop the ride.

I know everyone on here, including myself, is hoping for technical rehearsals in April/May, but only the latest April is even slightly likely. Just remember that while May is not so far off for us who don't work on the ride, its quite a while for 24/7 crews.

So much depends on how the programming continues to go and not the finishing of prop installation. I will say that someone of presidential importance was on site taking a look around at the gift shop and ride progress the other day..

Not sure if anyone has seen this yet?

[video=youtube;OuzJSLikfR0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuzJSLikfR0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

That's so people don't crack their skull on those "hydraulic arms"

-but they could have stuck with the yellow post motif they've already got going on further down the wall.