Return of Nickelodeon Studios? | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Return of Nickelodeon Studios?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I would think with some temporary walls, this would be prime real estate for HHN. A demented director invites you into his twisted studios.

If you meant a return of the Director, then I'm behind you. I loved him. However, I know it probably won't happen for a long while, if ever at all.

if you meant a return of the director, then i'm behind you. I loved him. However, i know it probably won't happen for a long while, if ever at all.

this!!
I don't think it's too far fetched. The walking dead is a movie quality tv show. Silent hill is a movie. Alice cooper for music videos. Rumored penn and teller on tv. All could use a Director.

Last edited:
this!!
I don't think it's too far fetched. The walking dead is a movie quality tv show. Silent hill is a movie. Alice cooper for music videos. Rumored penn and teller on tv. All could use a Director.

Yes, but my doubts come from A&D's previous statements that old icons will not be returning anytime soon.

Yes, but my doubts come from A&D's previous statements that old icons will not be returning anytime soon.

Could be a media person...Like a deranged tabloid reporter/photographer...would be funny considering how the news outlets are being parodied more than ever these day...I truthfully don't think we will see an icon this year..maybe three different billboards with AC SH and WD maybe P&T is they are actually a part of the event rather than just consultants on a house

EDIT: I could have sworn this was the HHN thread...anyway :focus:

Well if they are not going to use this soundstage anymore, than I would just retheme the whole building to a Universal or a Nickelodeon museum. If it's a Universal museum, I would want the Back to the Future courthouse facade in the front. Just demolish the staircase in the front, take two-three years, and there you go a one of kind museum. Just think about it 2015 when there's the museum, BMG and HRRR as a CW attraction. That would be something.

Someone else has done a bit of exploring......

[video=youtube;tMjgIy2PO3Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMjgIy2PO3Q[/video]

Published on Mar 2, 2013
On a recent trip to the Universal Orlando Resort, I went exploring around the old Nickelodeon Studios which is now mostly used for Blue Man Group. I got into the old "Game Lab," which is now used for BMG special events. I also stumbled upon a former section of the tour which I believe to be the Makeup and Wardrobe section (now BMG offices). The escalator featuring The Wild Thornberrys (also in adamthewoo's videos) is walked through at the end of the video.
I apologize for any shaky camera work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Felipe
I don't get how these guys don't get in trouble. Shouldn't this building more security than the projects at USF?

They could probably security code the building, but with BMG offices and such in there they probably don't see a huge reason to. Plus confidence & some social engineering can get you almost into any building.

That would be cool if they had tours but it wouldn't be like what we want,what we imagine. So their is only one thing to do, help me build a time machine and go back to to when the building was in its prime and get slimed!

Oh, I'll help you build a time machine...but I won't be using it for petty things such as SLIME. I have bigger ideas for it, like WORLD DOMINATION MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I think it is time for them to demolish this building to make way for something new. Like it has been so many years that this has just been sitting here...

Maybe they will do the same thing they did with SS44.