Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 348 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
These guys are amazing. NEST team members all over the place. Can't wait for Megatron.

null_zps5107ee72.jpg

ok so why are they so stingy about that line? is it really that big of a deal!?!? and when do we think megatron is coming out? Grand opening??

ok so why are they so stingy about that line? is it really that big of a deal!?!? and when do we think megatron is coming out? Grand opening??

Yeah, it is a pretty big deal. Those costumes have super limited visibility, not to mention they cost a redicilous amount of money. The last thing they want is someone getting too close and either getting hit/kicked or worse knocking one of the stilt walkers off balance and having them fall. I have a feeling it would do quite a bit of damage to the costume if one of them were to fall.

Yeah, it is a pretty big deal. Those costumes have super limited visibility, not to mention they cost a redicilous amount of money. The last thing they want is someone getting too close and either getting hit/kicked or worse knocking one of the stilt walkers off balance and having them fall. I have a feeling it would do quite a bit of damage to the costume if one of them were to fall.
Duh my bad.. That does make sense! lol