Springfield Expansion | Page 103 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Shot this video yesterday of the Simpsons expansion area (and Potter too). Thought you guys might enjoy it!

[video=youtube;eAp1cVbt_iE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAp1cVbt_iE[/video]

Thanks OI! :thumbs: Seeing how taking photos by the wall got Bob in trouble, this should be a great place to snap pictures.

some pics I took of this area yesterday:

smp5_zps91dbd4e7.jpg

smp4_zps1abd539f.jpg

smp2_zps58bb3eb8.jpg

smp1_zpsbd64c9df.jpg

Really can't be bothered going through 137 pages, so I thought I'd slip in my question here.
Whats the proposed date (rough estimate) for the Springfield Expansion to be finished?

Really can't be bothered going through 137 pages, so I thought I'd slip in my question here.
Whats the proposed date (rough estimate) for the Springfield Expansion to be finished?

June 2013 is the best insight I can provide...

Those pictures are fantastic. I'm getting so excited. Time to start talking the spousal unit into a fall trip!

I will say that area looks a million times better already without having those damn flag poles

But 3 MONTHS!!?! jesus!!! Thats soooooo soon

Oh Poop! Moes Tavern!

And I'm going to be there the first week of June...that's going to be a terrible tease if we're walking around and it's near completion, but still in construction. Same goes for Transformers! Awesome progress though!

I dunno why, but im fascinated by the different layers of paint they are using on moe's