Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 370 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
God I hope something goes on that steel framing, it's so unnecessary and out of place. And was it confirmed that we are also getting a Bumblebee statue? I thought it was just OP.

God I hope something goes on that steel framing, it's so unnecessary and out of place. And was it confirmed that we are also getting a Bumblebee statue? I thought it was just OP.

My sources tell me that Bumblebee will also be placed on the building. They (BB & OP) are both onsite and have been for sometime now.

The ultimate "dream" TF building exterior finishing touches-

Helicopter on roof- Teebins idea
Energon detectors- as seen in 1 of my mock photos
Evac- same statue as Singapores
Transformer hanging off side of building
Bumblebee gaurding the gift shop
NEST tanks/jeeps on the ground all around the grounds of the building
Optimus' semi trailer on side of building
Various other autobots in vehicle form all around building

I would also like to add security beacons on the sides of the building and barbed-wire fences at least surrounding the overflow. :thumbs:

- - - Updated - - -

My sources tell me that Bumblebee will also be placed on the building. They (BB & OP) are both onsite and have been for sometime now.

Awesome, thanks! :happy:

Why is it killing you?

Because of its location. It's pretty high up and somewhat out of the way. Seeing as most of the work going on is at ground level, it just seems as though they've missed it.
Although now, because they are adding new "support beams" to either side of the front of the building, I think they'll patch it up before moving on to another aspect of construction.

That seems like a hot mess honestly. I'd definitely like the energon detectors, but damn all of those vehicles would make for a super cluttered building.

I would also like to add security beacons on the sides of the building and barbed-wire fences at least surrounding the overflow. :thumbs:

Yes, please. God the queue is so ridiculous. Its almost as little design as a HHN queue and those are always just done in whatever space they find.

Yes, please. God the queue is so ridiculous. Its almost as little design as a HHN queue and those are always just done in whatever space they find.

Since when has an overflow queue had to be decorated? Almost all of the outside extended queues have no decoration at all. All I want is an awning and it'll be fine.

Since when has an overflow queue had to be decorated? Almost all of the outside extended queues have no decoration at all. All I want is an awning and it'll be fine.

I make this exact point in another thread I'm in. The problem is its not about decoration for me. There's just no borders of it. It just sits in the middle of a street corner.

I always liked the idea of the attraction starting as soon as you enter the queue. Switchbacks at a NY street corner doesn't scream "top secret government facility" to me :lol:. A simple themed security fence could fix that problem.

I make this exact point in another thread I'm in. The problem is its not about decoration for me. There's just no borders of it. It just sits in the middle of a street corner.

And because it's so easy to access from the rest of the park, line hopping will occur which is a big no-no.

Reactions: Cwoolboy
Does anyone with an inside scoop have any progress updates? I just scheduled my yearly trip and i don't want to miss this one. I'll be there June 2nd/3rd. Last year i missed the first cenematic specatular show by 2 days......... :bang:

Does anyone with an inside scoop have any progress updates? I just scheduled my yearly trip and i don't want to miss this one. I'll be there June 2nd/3rd. Last year i missed the first cenematic specatular show by 2 days......... :bang:

Same here, but I'll be there the week after. I swear, if this isn't open by then, I am going to make my family stay in Orlando till it is. :mad:

From today,

IMG_1210.jpg

IMG_1209.jpg

IMG_1208.jpg

IMG_1207.jpg

IMG_1206.jpg

IMG_1205.jpg

IMG_1204.jpg

IMG_1203.jpg

IMG_1198.jpg

IMG_1197.jpg

IMG_1196.jpg