Hello everyone! | Inside Universal Forums

Hello everyone!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jan 31, 2013
I am a mother of two and joined because I am considering a trip to Orlando this summer. The last time I visited was in 2008, and we only went to the Disney parks. This time we would definitely visit UO, because the last time I was there was 1997, before IOA. There will be a lot of new attractions to enjoy. It's exciting to read about all of the additions coming to USF and IOA. We may turn into regular visitors with all that's being offered. I want to thank all of the insiders for your contributions and hard work. I appreciate your efforts to provide the latest information and photos even though it has been risky for you lately.

You'll definitely want to make it to BOTH Uni parks. IoA has some really cool family rides like Spiderman, the entire Comic Strip area, and it's crowning Wizarding World. On top of that, IoA has the Incredible Hulk coaster, Jurrasic Park, and other "bigger" rides. The original side just installed Tranformers and Despicable Me. You wont want to miss Disney though. Splash Mountain just got touched-up, New Fantasyland, re-themed Test Track. Yeah, you picked a good year to visit! Hope you and the fam have fun!