Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 395 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
What is going on with the Transformers? Is there a show? Last time I went to universal, they didn't even have the gift shop open...

Meet and Greet with characters, the gift shop is open, and the ride continues testing. Also they are building a permanent M&G facility in between the Shrek soundstage and Mel's Diner.

From today...

Not sure if this has been on here....

Sorry it's not very clear the sign says single rider and stand-by entrance

oaamb7.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

They've also painted over the white in fill by the "ep clear keep clear"

i feel like im in Inception......

but thank you for the pic! just turn it upright :thumbs:

I just posted the same thing about some of their other pics on the Potter thread. I didn't know if I had drank so much already that I was laying on the floor looking up or what? :cheers:

Does anyone know why the pics seem upside down?
They're the right way up on my iPad :(

I asked a few questions today...

Most people knew/claimed to know nothing!

One woman in the gift shop confirmed that the ride would exit through the gift shop... That the wall with the auto bot logo on is temporary...

She also said that this version would feature things Singapore and USH doesn't and that they'd "listened" to what people asked for that was missing....

I'm not sure i buy that though... As far as I know all that is different is updated projection... Right?

Reactions: Cwoolboy
They look proper to me, but I am using an iPad as well?!?

They are all upside down or side ways on my Win computer too.

I believe iOS products save the pictures with nonstandard formatting, and they include information about the orientation of the device when the picture was taken. So when the images are viewed on a non-Apple device or computer they may have incorrect orientation.

Damn it beaten to the punch, everything minus Optimus for the entrance is going in as we type...

Reactions: Cwoolboy