Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 397 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
Another Orlando Informer

BH_h_ZTNCQAAM_Zj_jpg_large.jpg

BH_w8z_HCAAAPUVj_jpg_large.jpg

Reactions: Cwoolboy
Looks good! Thanks for the updates everyone! The sign just looks the right size / dimension to fit in with the building.

Will finally get to set my eyes on this beauty in a few days!!

HTF what's the status on the missing RV's? Because I thought I remember hearing that the ride would be opening for softs shortly after the signs went up.

HTF what's the status on the missing RV's? Because I thought I remember hearing that the ride would be opening for softs shortly after the signs went up.

We're still short several RV's, staff training starts in a couple of weeks, and the soft target remains around the middle of May. There is still MUCH to do :thumbs:

Reactions: Cwoolboy
Is this anyone significant....?

nvql93.jpg

Sorry if its upside down for some of you I'm on vacation and only have an iPad which seems to have a habit of turning things upside down. People seemed to act as if he was "someone".

How tantalizing is that... having the sign up... you guys must be dripping with anticipation right now... (maybe dripping isn't the best word LOL)