Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation | Page 32 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
They have updated the main site.. The event well be in the Studios and well run to Nov
http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com/orlando/index.html
At this point in the game it doesn't really mean a whole lot. When the use some of USF and some of IOA they pick one park as the entrance, and that entrance would be USF.

But really at issue here is this is the generic verbiage they use every year, it doesn't really tip their hand at all.

"Spine Chilling Street Experiences" ........so does that mean roaming hordes again? I didn't really mind them but definitely prefer scare zones.
It's the generic wording, so it doesn't mean anything one way or the other. I mean later they use "shocking scare zones" but again this is generic info.

So, assuming that the website is right and the event will be in USF only, I guess we can expect the same house locations as last year as well as maybe Sound Stage 21 as well? TNA has moved out, so I assume it's available?

So, assuming that the website is right and the event will be in USF only, I guess we can expect the same house locations as last year as well as maybe Sound Stage 21 as well? TNA has moved out, so I assume it's available?

I'd say so.

This also is the most event nights we have ever gotten. So I say good on you Comcast Universal. You bet your ass I'll be there on the two November dates. Those will be the most fun.

Reactions: biomegaceu
Ridiculously excited to see the amount of dates this year. I'll definitely be getting some type of a FFP for the first time this year.

The 31-2nd will be a great close to the event, crowds should be pretty thin.

"Eraser" is the most recent Dr. Jimmy clue.

this adds to

"balloons"

"Kevin"

"Surname"

my initial thinkings are something along the lines of the Traditionals/Morphans moving from the streets to house a la S(J)aws n' Steam. The Traditionals were already somewhat similar to the Skoolhouse and "Eraser" could be a clue meant to draw the connection between them.