One Fish, Two Fish Down? | Inside Universal Forums

One Fish, Two Fish Down?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah it was open on Saturday, but a lot of the fish were not squirting water. Since I had never been on it, wasn't sure if that was normal, but it could be that it just needed some love.

They got in all the parts for K&K but just cant figure out how it attaches to the base. They had to shut down 1F2F so they can take a look at how it works to refresh their memories. :idea2:

It's walled too.
They walled it off for it's seasonal dry, standard procedure

They got in all the parts for K&K but just cant figure out how it attaches to the base. They had to shut down 1F2F so they can take a look at how it works to refresh their memories. :idea2:
Oddly enough the two opening techs for 1F2F are still employed by the company. During the construction phase they were assigned to observe and ask questions as needed since Universal didn't really have anything off the shelf at the time.

Judge me all you want, but 1F2F is my favorite ride in Orlando. I'm glad to see it get some attention.

I have to say of all the spinners that I have been on since having kids, this was my favorite. My husband would not go on it as it was a "water ride" lol