Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 412 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
I know this has probably been asked already several times, but I need an answer ... with softs, how much of a chance do I have of getting to ride it? I'm going the very week before the grand opening, and if I don't get to ride it I'm going to be very ticked off ...

I know this has probably been asked already several times, but I need an answer ... with softs, how much of a chance do I have of getting to ride it? I'm going the very week before the grand opening, and if I don't get to ride it I'm going to be very ticked off ...

You have about as good a chance to ride it as anyone else that's there during the soft opening.

Last edited:
No, actually, when they announce Harry Potter part 2 is comming, everyone will be like "Its going to go where the big grey building that used to be Murder She Wrote is." or "The're probably replacing Back to the Future with it."

Last edited:
Since our 1st "piece of intel" is a pic of Evac, maybe there going to announce the 4th meet & greet character as Evac, OR, EVEN BETTER, announce a full scale Evac statue is coming? These along with an officially announced opening date would be awesome.

From Universal Orlando's FB Page... sorry if this has already been posted or if you're all fans of that page and this is old news, but thought I'd share.

"Fans, here’s your first piece of intel: an exclusive rendering of Evac, an Autobot created specifically for TRANSFORMERS: The Ride – 3D to protect the AllSpark. This summer, join Evac and the Autobots to defend our planet from destruction.

AND…we have BIG news about TRANSFORMERS: The Ride – 3D coming soon so keep on the lookout for more Autobot Alerts"

evac.jpg

Reactions: Cwoolboy
From Universal Orlando's FB Page... sorry if this has already been posted or if you're all fans of that page and this is old news, but thought I'd share.

"Fans, here’s your first piece of intel: an exclusive rendering of Evac, an Autobot created specifically for TRANSFORMERS: The Ride – 3D to protect the AllSpark. This summer, join Evac and the Autobots to defend our planet from destruction.

AND…we have BIG news about TRANSFORMERS: The Ride – 3D coming soon so keep on the lookout for more Autobot Alerts"

evac.jpg

So I'm guessing that's upgraded from the Hollywood and Singapore versions?