Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Springfield Expansion

:wave:Hi everyone. First post here. Ive been watching for a couple weeks. This is a great site and I am glad to join. This last Restaurant facade in Springfield is killing me not knowing what it is.

:wave:Hi everyone. First post here. Ive been watching for a couple weeks. This is a great site and I am glad to join. This last Restaurant facade in Springfield is killing me not knowing what it is.

It's killing me not being able to share this, most will be shocked :lol:

I can't think of an easy way to do it, but I would love if they could find a way to incorporate Bart's prank phone calls to Moes in the bar somehow. Maybe just the bartender pretending to answer the phone every 20 minutes or so and yelling out the name.

I can't think of an easy way to do it, but I would love if they could find a way to incorporate Bart's prank phone calls to Moes in the bar somehow. Maybe just the bartender pretending to answer the phone every 20 minutes or so and yelling out the name.

Isn't there a phone outside the Kwik-E-Mart that plays recordings of Simpsons characters when you pick it up? They could do something similar inside the bar, something interactive where guests pick up the phone and hear Bart playing a prank.

Isn't there a phone outside the Kwik-E-Mart that plays recordings of Simpsons characters when you pick it up? They could do something similar inside the bar, something interactive where guests pick up the phone and hear Bart playing a prank.

What makes them funny is what Moe yells out to the bar... "Hay, has anyone seen Mike Roch lately?!?"

http://youtu.be/IcPRr-7bLYs

That would be great if they could get an interactive Moe behind the bar.

If Disney can get an Alien to play music in a counter-service restaurant, then Universal can create a Moe.
I know this is off topic, but when will they change that alien? Feel like it's been there forever!

HTF, if there were to be a Moe behind the bar, would that be the kind of info you wouldn't be able to tell us yet?