Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 414 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure they've fixed the paint problem along the top border of the building - it should be complete all the way around.

Yeah, I thought the last couple batches of photos showed the paint issue fixed. But not sure about the dented panel. I tried to find it on Saturday, but I didn't know where it was, so I never could find it.

Is it just me, or is all of these tidbit of "exclusive pieces of intel" hints a bit much & dragged out? I mean, is it going to be another week or too before they finally give us "all the intel."??? ITS DRIVING ME NUTS!!!!

Does anyone know if the permanent Transformers m&g will open with the ride it self or will it be after the opening.

They want this finished by grand opening. By the time this opens the only thing under construction until late this year will be Potter as far as expansions are concerned.

You really need to calm down. It's just a ride. :p

Besides, don't we already have all the intel that we need to know?

Well, I thaught this is a place where we can express our opinions about rides, & figured I the LAST I'd get critisized for being too excited for a ride opening would be a THEME PARK FORUM. This ride opening is truely a dream come true for me, so I apolagize if my anticipation for it is a bit too much for you.

Well, I thaught this is a place where we can express our opinions about rides, & figured I the LAST I'd get critisized for being too excited for a ride opening would be a THEME PARK FORUM. This ride opening is truely a dream come true for me, so I apolagize if my anticipation for it is a bit too much for you.

Being that I've been on the Hollywood version I can confidently write that you are in for a real treat. :thumbs: I'm super psyched for this ride to FINALLY be open so close to where I live. :happy: If people are gonna hate on you for being excited for this then so be it. Just lump me into the "can't wait for the TF ride" group as well. :lol:

Being that I've been on the Hollywood version I can confidently write that you are in for a real treat. :thumbs: I'm super psyched for this ride to FINALLY be open so close to where I live. :happy: If people are gonna hate on you for being excited for this then so be it. Just lump me into the "can't wait for the TF ride" group as well. :lol:

No way, someone else besides me thats excited for this?? We should become ride buddies:peace:

I'm not criticizing you, just poking fun. Hence the ":p". I'm just as excited as you are.