Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
I noticed today that there was a big concrete slab just standing on the new york side of the building next to the queue. It looks really weird and I'm not sure if it means anything.

I noticed today that there was a big concrete slab just standing on the new york side of the building next to the queue. It looks really weird and I'm not sure if it means anything.

Sounds like your talking about this, minus the Jersey barriers?

Transformers-292.jpg

Transformers-298.jpg

We were trying to figure that out a while ago.

Last edited:

Via Orlando Informer

Nice! But dang, they should have made it the height of the building. I do like the extra theming around the base and on the street, people driving by are prob like WTF. But how did it smash the cars and get to the other side without touching the trees? :shrug: :pound:

Yup, that's the wall. Just sitting there on it's own. It was the first time I'd seen it, and I must have missed when it came up in the thread.

Yep, IDK... It must look real weird w/o the Jersey barriers. Did you happen to get a picture? Let's see if anyone has any ideas yet.

Disneyhead, has there been a media event announced yet?
I haven't heard. The entertainment dept. usually gets that info. So unless they need help with Sat Trucks they usually don't need us Photogs. The entertainment dept. has their own photog so we are usually out of the loop. I get more info here than at work.

Nice! But dang, they should have made it the height of the building. I do like the extra theming around the base and on the street, people driving by are prob like WTF. But how did it smash the cars and get to the other side without touching the trees? :shrug: :pound:

I was thinking the same thing about the trees :inquisitive:

Orlando is a pretty "green" city, so I don't think they would have found a building with great visibility to the high way system and not have trees in front of it. So unfortunately we all have to use our imagination that he hopped over the trees and into the building :)