New Epcot Parade? | Inside Universal Forums

New Epcot Parade?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Do you want a new Epcot parade?

• Yes!

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • NO

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 29, 2013
Florida
Hey guys, I know most of you enjoyed the Tapestry of Nations/ Dreams parade. Ive always loved parade and i miss the Epcot one. Do any of you guys think it would be a good idea to bring a parade to epcot? Maybe this parade can go in Future World, or possibly the World Showcase. After the old parade Disney can learn from there mistakes, like lots of traffic etc... So would you guys want another epcot parade? If you do tell us your ideas:ears:

Former Epcot Parade:
P01-1.jpg

drum_float.jpg

ton-1.jpg

P01-01.jpg

P04-03.jpg

Yeah I voted "No" as well, I just can't imagine a parade not completely shutting down large sections of the park.

Imagine if it's going through canada, and you need to get to france? You have to go all the way around or take a boat to avoid the parade route. It's just not a park with enough alternate routes to make a parade viable.

Yeah I voted "No" as well, I just can't imagine a parade not completely shutting down large sections of the park.

Imagine if it's going through canada, and you need to get to france? You have to go all the way around or take a boat to avoid the parade route. It's just not a park with enough alternate routes to make a parade viable.

Valid point but it's no different from walking into MK and wanting to go anywhere during a parade.

I completely disagree. World Showcase is a narrow circle. MK isn't. It's easy to get around a parade in MK. It was virtually impossible to get around Tapestry.

While the parade is on main street, I've walked in a number of times and seen failure on the parade employees part.

Aside from SpectroMagic, Tapestry of Nations was my all time favorite Disney parade. I'm sad that I only got to see it once but I do agree with JungleSkip. Manuevering WS with a parade going on would be a nightmare for those not wanting to watch the parade & rush to their ADR or get out of a country to get to their Soarin' FP time.

Tapestry of Nations was fantastic, it's the only parade I've ever cared and loved. Tapestry of Dreams was poor and what caused me to lose my innocence with Disney.

Although Tapestry of Nations was a great parade, the argument of path size/alternative routes in the World Showcase is very valid. Why do you think there was never a parade at IoA?