Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Springfield Expansion

The Internet tends to make people eat there young way more often than any form of social interaction. You can't tell tone of voice, inflection or facial expressions online, so it's really easy to get sensitive.

The Internet tends to make people eat there young way more often than any form of social interaction. You can't tell tone of voice, inflection or facial expressions online, so it's really easy to get sensitive.

YES. I don't know if it's just me but writing a sentence on this site while also using correct punctuation just makes everyone (including me) seem bitter or rude. We all know that's not always the case but a simple, "I don't like it." seems off-putting. I think a lot has to do with the period at the end of sentence, it just seems like you're being short with someone. All to do with the lack of tone one can express via internet.

At this point, with the facade having gone mostly up, it seems pretty obvious that it will be Cletus's. The facade looks like a KFP version of his house.

HTF, I'll be at the parks in two weeks for my yearly trip. Any chance they will have some portion of this expansion completed or do you think they are going to just open everything together on June 20th (or whenever they finish). As always, thank you for your time and information, we are not worthy.

This guy didn't seem, to be rude, or complaining. He just asked when one would be up. Have I missed something? Is he the tipping point for a lot of others being rude?

^This. Before I moved to Orlando, I had to live by the updates of locals. I'd appreciate as many updates as I could get. Six years later I still understand and try to grab a few shots to post (when someone hasn't already beat me to it) whenever I can. I don't see it as rude, disrespectful or ungrateful to ask if/when anyone is planning a trip to take pics. My old midwest self remembers how painful the waiting can be.

HTF, I'll be at the parks in two weeks for my yearly trip. Any chance they will have some portion of this expansion completed or do you think they are going to just open everything together on June 20th (or whenever they finish). As always, thank you for your time and information, we are not worthy.

Ha your most worthy, and to answer your question I don't think there will be multiple openings. Just one grand opening in June altogether.