Springfield Expansion | Page 175 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I know, but all that waterfront brickwork? And in the press release it talks about a Flying Dutchman restaurant/stands and a Luigi's Pizza restaurant/stand. When will they start those? Or are they both just stands?

It seems like you forgot that they redid the central park waterfront with a ton of brickwork in about a month late last year.

Thanks for the original heads-up and pic Brervixen! :thumbs:

This looks so fantastically gorgeous! Looove the brick especially, and everything just looks amazing, as expected! :cheers:

I'll elaborate once I get home from Antarctica Media day. So how did I do :lol:

Nope, still waiting.

And all bloggers are currently at SeaWorld
not all of us were...
106jxir.jpg

2vnf0qh.jpg

yjedi.jpg

2mepmva.jpg

I'm not forgiving Disney's long build time for the coaster, but it should have taken longer than Springfield.

Now, if we want to make fun of the Meet and Greet taking longer than this, go right ahead.

The way Disney sees it, the more people Uni draws to Orlando, it helps them just the same. If someone comes to Uni, they're likely going to spend time (more time) in WDW as well. So while Uni may be gaining, WDW doesn't see the immediate need to respond, unfortunately.

Lovely concept art! It all looks so bright and fresh; such an improvement.

Now Krusty and Sideshow Bob... Well this news just takes this expansion to a whole new level :p

:drool: ...Sorry, I'm still getting over Duff Garden. Is it me or does that look like it could be the best outdoor bar in all of Orlando? Moe's & Duff!!! I'm in Overload!

Just curious, has this ever been done before? A Dumbo-type spinner where the individual car spins as the central ride rotates?

I guess those octopus rides are similar, but I don't think I've ever seen a Dumbo-style spinner that does that.

:drool: ...Sorry, I'm still getting over Duff Garden. Is it me or does that look like it could be the best outdoor bar in all of Orlando? Moe's & Duff!!! I'm in Overload!

It's significantly better looking than I ever could have hoped. Truly beautiful with all the brick work.