Springfield Expansion | Page 176 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May be a silly question but do you think Duff Beer will be alcoholic? Could lose a lot of sales if it is as not everyone can buy it. Look how much Butterbeer has sold which isn't alcoholic.

May be a silly question but do you think Duff Beer will be alcoholic?

Yes. It's a real beer.

Also, just noticed that Surly is out front of Duff Gardens!

[video=youtube_share;Qgp6oaIPIJw]http://youtu.be/Qgp6oaIPIJw[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

Probably will be non-alcoholic and an alcoholic version as well.

I don't think so. It'll be a beer like Hogs Head Brew.

May be a silly question but do you think Duff Beer will be alcoholic? Could lose a lot of sales if it is as not everyone can buy it. Look how much Butterbeer has sold which isn't alcoholic.

I suspect this will be making a return:
5.jpg

There's no way this will be done in less than 4 weeks, or at least the lagoon side.

I hope they'll go in and give the ride some upgrades too. The audio is especially awful and the projectors could use an update too.

I agree. I don't think there's gonna be a non-alchoholic Duff. This isn't the same as Butterbeer; it's for a different demographic. There will probably be other themed drinks available for the under age guests, like Squishees! :cheers:

BTW, you can see the beeramid to the left of Moe's door!

Beeramid_zps400e6747.png

And notice the entrance arch thingy for "Krustyland: The Krustest Place on Earth"

Krustyland_zps18e5fe58.png

There's no way this will all be done by June 20th.
I was thinking the same thing. But if it's mostly prefabbed off site and they put in the hours to finish it up....nope, it STILL seems crazy!! ....but after Transformers, I'm not putting anything past them. I'm gonna go back at stare at the Duff Bar for a while longer @_@

The concept are just got me so much more excited for this. With the street and Duff Gardens, it all truly looks beautiful. And will The Simpsons Ride be having a new entrance...?

I agree. I don't think there's gonna be a non-alchoholic Duff. This isn't the same as Butterbeer; it's for a different demographic. There will probably be other themed drinks available for the under age guests, like Squishees! :cheers:

BTW, you can see the beeramid to the left of Moe's door!

Beeramid_zps400e6747.png

And notice the entrance arch thingy for "Krustyland: The Krustest Place on Earth"

Krustyland_zps18e5fe58.png

I did in fact, notice the arch. From the what I see in these photo updates, it hasn't even been built yet. If they even build it, they will probably wait until the very end to put that up. Looks like something that can be done in easily a few days (and nights).

Yes. It's a real beer.

Also, just noticed that Surly is out front of Duff Gardens!

[video=youtube_share;Qgp6oaIPIJw]http://youtu.be/Qgp6oaIPIJw[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

You are probably right, they will probably market squishee's for the kids then I guess.

This concept art has made me more excited for this expansion than ever before. I'm getting really hungry thinking about this expansion's restaurants, having burgers, chicken, donuts, and pizza. I also can't wait to see the Kang and Kodos' Twirl 'n' Hurl, along with seeing all the details added to this area.

And since when where there Squishees? I've been into the Quick-E-Mart but I never saw them available for purchase. I sure wish I was able to get one. Does anyone know what flavors they were in and if they were any good?

This concept art has made me more excited for this expansion than ever before. I'm getting really hungry thinking about this expansion's restaurants, having burgers, chicken, donuts, and pizza.

funny how one of the most nauseating rides in the resort and a soon to be dizzying spin ride are located next to all these food options :lol:

I don't think it's enough for a complete land. I think it's inbetween land and mini-land. Add a dark ride, shops, and some more depth rather than a single street and it'll be same scale as Wizarding World of Harry Potter,Cars Land, etc.

I don't think it's enough for a complete land. I think it's inbetween land and mini-land. Add a dark ride, shops, and some more depth rather than a single street and it'll be same scale as Wizarding World of Harry Potter,Cars Land, etc.

Toontown in DL is a land and has the same amount of attractions.