Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
I'll enjoy reading the reviews later, but I do have one question for anyone still there: have you heard anything about the soft plans?

:lol: in a word, great. I was blown away. A much better ride than Spider-Man, more fluid, better motion, and the pacing was phenomenal. I loved how crammed in the ride is because everything was so in your face. New best ride at USF by far

- - - Updated - - -

I'll enjoy reading the reviews later, but I do have one question for anyone still there: have you heard anything about the soft plans?

no :( but everything worked flawlessly besides some team members still needing a bit more practice. Im guessing glitches shouldnt be a problem down the road and softs will start very soon

Great! I'm glad you enjoyed it! Sounds like those problems from a few days ago have been fixed. Time to go prepare for battle I suppose...

:lol: in a word, great. I was blown away. A much better ride than Spider-Man, more fluid, better motion, and the pacing was phenomenal. I loved how crammed in the ride is because everything was so in your face. New best ride at USF by far

- - - Updated - - -

no :( but everything worked flawlessly besides some team members still needing a bit more practice. Im guessing glitches shouldnt be a problem down the road and softs will start very soon

Alright! Love hearing this, I was trying to tell you guys it will be the new best ride in the park and look the first review. Make that the first two! Btw the ride is identical to Hollywood, the only difference is some tech in the RV's and the tech in the projectors.

:bang: I really need to get up there and ride this. The anticipation is killing me

It's even worse for those of us here right now. I've been watching TMs go in and out for about an hour now. Went in the Supply Vault and was overwhelmed by the smiles coming out of the exit and the sound of Nest TMs cheering at the unload.

All of my TM friends and twitter say its their new favorite ride. And all of twitter seems to agree. We might have softs anyday now.

Last edited: