The Condition of City Walk | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

The Condition of City Walk

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube;hj95PhYWFfs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=US&v=hj95PhYWFfs&nomobile=1[/video]

Welp I was wrong. Figured, the like four year gap between me going to the parks is when there's a carousel!

I would of said the same thing, hell I've walked past the thing more times than I care to admit before it was scrapped and I couldn't remember it.

I would of said the same thing, hell I've walked past the thing more times than I care to admit before it was scrapped and I couldn't remember it.

I honestly did not remember it until you posted that video :p

Things change and after seeing the new "landscape" so many times, you sort of forget how it used to be before, and it feels like it's always been this way. At least to me. Then I see a picture or video and it all comes back :lol:

Might have something to do with this:

294.jpg

However, the only thing I can confirm about Latin Quarter is that it's in building 709. I don't know what space number it is, nor do I know the correlation of space number to building number. But for a bit of reference:

Cigarz is Building 740, Space 310
Margaritaville is Building 704, Space 280

Either way, something is being changed at CityWalk.

Might have something to do with this:

294.jpg

However, the only thing I can confirm about Latin Quarter is that it's in building 709. I don't know what space number it is, nor do I know the correlation of space number to building number. But for a bit of reference:

Cigarz is Building 740, Space 310
Margaritaville is Building 704, Space 280

Either way, something is being changed at CityWalk.

Interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.