Springfield Expansion | Page 235 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
some shots I took yesterday (never really sure what folks want to see, so I just snapped a few things...all seen by my eyes while in the public portion of the park...not that I have ever been back stage):

- - - Updated - - -

a few others:

Duff Gardens Is looking really good! Do we know if there will be anything else added to Moe's? I really wanted to see a Moe statue behind the bar and of course Barney to return.

Last edited:
How in the world will Kang and Kodos be finished by the 20th? At this point, the ride looks no different than it did a few days ago.
Even with Universal's construction crew being extremely fast and whatnot, Duff Gardens, Lards Lad, and Kang and Kodos don't look anywhere near opening.
Also, Universal would have announced by now if Springfield's opening ceremony was the 20th, right? The press has known about Transformers's opening for a week or so.

The difference between Springfield and TF is that Springfield is simply an enhancement whereas TF is a completely new experience. Sure K&K is new but it certainly isnt worth a separate press opening or anything substantial. I think Uni is smart (albeit a lil crazy) to open SF the same day as TF. Not only do they have the press for Transformers but they get Springfield coverage as well. 2 aliens with one stone

I don't know how fast you all think construction can go, but this is one of those "pushing it" projects. Just because it won't open this week, doesn't mean it won't open soon. There was never a promise, just rumors. Early July is probably everyone's best bet.