How Many Days? | Inside Universal Forums

How Many Days?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hey guys, i'm making my first trip back to BGT since right before Shiekra opened, so I was wondering how many days would be needed to complete the park. (With Thrill seekers though will do some animal attractions.)

Edit:Mods, can you please fix the title, was rushing on a mobile.

Double Edit: Is Shiekra scary? :lol:

Last edited:
BGT is easily done in one day as Quickfire said. The most you will do all day is walk unless you opt to use the chairlift or train which both are very relaxing rides that offer fantastic views of the exhibits and all of the coasters. Depending on the wait times I really like the chairlift! My favorite place to eat as well is in the theatre in Morroco. Maybe its because I havent branched out much since beginning to go there but it always seems to have decent food! You should also be able to do all the animal exhibits as well as long as lines arent long! Have fun!!! :thumbs:

Yup you can easily do it all in a day.

They rarely seen to be crowded too. Went today and everything was a walk on.

Only thing that may happen is you run into a thunderstorm during the day which shuts everything down because all their rides are outside and then you are stuck waiting for it to pass.

Oh and sheikra is a very fun ride. My favorite coaster. Short and sweet. The big drop, an inversion the smaller drop some turns and it's over

Last edited:
Fixed the title. Also guys, keep in mind... we do have a "Trip Reports and Planning" area. Anything related to possible vacations should go there.

One more question, We would probably arrive the night before and leave the day after, so what is there to do for an older (teenage years) family in the surrounding area, Food, attractions etc...

One more question, We would probably arrive the night before and leave the day after, so what is there to do for an older (teenage years) family in the surrounding area, Food, attractions etc...

If you plan to actually spend some time in Tampa like eat, go out, etc. I would not stay nearby Busch Gardens. The area surrounding Busch is one of the worst in Tampa. I would consider looking at hotels in the Westshore area. Great dining and shopping area and only about 15 mins to Busch Gardens.

There are a lot of decent places to stay by Busch Gardens, you just need to stay as close to the University as possible. Embassy Suites on Fowler is probably your safest bet. If you're going to be staying a few days in Tampa I would recommend staying at Hard Rock or something along those lines.