Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
Not up yet, but from Seth Kubersky ‏@skubersky Twitter account I got the link ustre.am/vuVZ

Not sure if this will work since like someone else said signals may not be the best.

It is working... red carpet happening now. So it did start around 10, but they have 45 minutes of red carpet. Starting with Mark Woodbury.

Yeah I'm watching it. his "spot" on the red carpet is just as bad as where they put the park guests. He'll get to see celebrities walk by but that's about it

It keeps going down and coming back up. So not the best. Hopefully someone will get a really good video and post it later so we can watch the whole thing in better quality.

People, specifically our pal from yesterday, are complaining about not being able to see the grand opening but media can. Anyone could tell months ago that space would be limited in front of the attraction. There is very little space.

- - - Updated - - -

It keeps going down and coming back up. So not the best. Hopefully someone will get a really good video and post it later so we can watch the whole thing in better quality.

Attractions and Inside the Magic usually have good videos.

People, specifically our pal from yesterday, are complaining about not being able to see the grand opening but media can. Anyone could tell months ago that space would be limited in front of the attraction. There is very little space.

I saw a few on Twitter complaining also about the roads around Transformers being blocked for the event. Did they have no clue what was going down there today!

Here's what it looks like from where I'm sitting. I'm to the left of the green cart selling drinks, I'm wearing long ginger/ blonde hair past my shoulders with a black shirt and beige shorts, I'm here by myself but I'm sitting right next to an old lady in a wheel chair. Feel free to say hey!

null_zps8f39886a.jpg

Voice actors, Mark W, Optimus, and Bumblebee all walking around the carpet. From the lagoon I can see Optimus and Bumble very well. The movie sound track that's being played in the area is a great fit for the events. The big stuff starts at 11.

What are the camera guys walking along the red carpet for? Today show? Or will this be professionally uploaded somewhere?

I believe it's for the large live feed video monitor to the right of the stage.

Last edited:
I'm watching the 10am today show segment which aired at 9am for most and they only seemed to go al for the neck of the woods segments. not really doing any other segment there

al is showing the springfield food now

Last edited:
Seth just broadcasted Peter Cullen & Frank Welker live on [HASHTAG]#Ustream[/HASHTAG]

He is really keeping up with his promise to try and broadcast on ustream he is averaging 1 every 10-15 min

Thanks Seth

come on littlehizzy , It would be great to see it all from your perspective .
but be careful Seth says it's h'ell on battery life save it for 11 am if you have to

Last edited: