Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 530 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
The battle was pretty cool, but I think after the guy said Transformers the ride 3d is now open there should of been fireworks and confetti like in USH

Last edited:
^ Wild, I saw that low ground videographer in the other video. I thought at the time he was overly earnest and ballsy to be crossing into the show space... Now I know who he was working for. :smiley:

Anyone now how long the wait got up to in terms of minutes, or hours actually. For those who don't know the line filled up the entire queue and overflow queue within 20 mins and then the extended overflow queue went numerous switchbacks throughout NY then along the front of the Mummy (more switchbacks), towards Twister, and finally a another roundhouse of switchbacks around and behind HRRR's treble cleff maneuver.

Anyone now how long the wait got up to in terms of minutes, or hours actually. For those who don't know the line filled up the entire queue and overflow queue within 20 mins and then the extended overflow queue went numerous switchbacks throughout NY then along the front of the Mummy (more switchbacks), towards Twister, and finally a another roundhouse of switchbacks around and behind HRRR's treble cleff maneuver.

I wonder if anyone has aerial views of the line, a la WWOHP

And once again, thanks for the attendance info HTF. Also thank you to each and all videos that have been posted. I know there are a few, like me that will/have watched every one of them, for each has its own unique angle on what took place.

When my father and I walked around immediately after the ceremony it was as you said. I never saw a way time but we decided to head to IOA and play around (which was equally as busy) but when we came back it was 120 minutes but it was having issues. Came back 20 minutes later and it was 75 and we got in the single riders line and wet on in 30 minutes.

The ceremony was very cool! We were in central park near the new waterfront but we could see and hear everything. I loved it! My dad liked the ride but he also noticed it was exactly like spidey. Overall a fantastic day!!!

I never saw the sign go over 120. But I never believed it was accurate and didn't check often.

I just left and the sign was at 0 and there weren't letting more people in.

The only reason the queue was so long was because the attraction wasn't operating for guests right after the grand opening but they were letting guests get into line. After they started letting guests ride I don't think they had a problem keeping guests inside the designated Transformers queue.