Revenge of the Mummy Upgrades | Page 37 | Inside Universal Forums

Revenge of the Mummy Upgrades

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It was the middle of the day with a 45 minute wait in standby. Even if it was a new person there were about 3 other TMs watching her do it. I don't know what was up.

I'm betting they were having people come with their groups in the single riders line again. Last week when I was there that happened in Transformers and the people were arguing and complaining with the Team Members.

-Excessive work lights were on below in the Coffee with Fraiser scene at the end; you could clearly see the concrete floor and fences below you, along with associated trash. No, Kong's head is definitely not down there.

That is a TM walkway/queue evac hallway. It has a motion sensor light that kicks on when someone is walking there. And that's not the part where stuff is stored, but as I said none of Kong is still in the building.

That is a TM walkway/queue evac hallway. It has a motion sensor light that kicks on when someone is walking there. And that's not the part where stuff is stored, but as I said none of Kong is still in the building.

Is the stuff stored on the floor of the arena? Is there anything worth while Down there? (can you give an example?)

If I'm not mistaken storage space is utilized under scenes 1 and 2

Anyone know what this loud siren type noise I kept hearing is in the fire room with the warrior mummies?

Also, the drop down wall before the fire room with the warrior mummies was not working today causing the brightness from the fire and the sounds in the room to spill into the Reggie/Imotep area.

Last edited:
i notice that yesterday..
this scary moaning sound right when you enter the fire room with the warrior..
its like pitch black & this creepy sound come on..
i was like wtf!?!? haha

If I'm not mistaken storage space is utilized under scenes 1 and 2

And in the coaster portion. When I was walking around in there (several years ago) there was a Popeye barge, an ET and 2 Cat RVs.

If you know where to look, and you look hard, you can see stuff in there. In January I'm pretty sure I saw two ET RVs.

And in the coaster portion. When I was walking around in there (several years ago) there was a Popeye barge, an ET and 2 Cat RVs.

If you know where to look, and you look hard, you can see stuff in there. In January I'm pretty sure I saw two ET RVs.

I don't know why, but I find that kind of stuff fascinating. Oh I wish a video of our version of the Mummy with the lights on would pop up somewhere.

Seeing a ride shut down with the lights on is disheartening at the least, and ruins the illusion you have come to enjoy at the most. Dinosaur made me soooooooo sad when it e-stopped that I couldn't ride it for months.

On the other hand, Spider-Man is so impossibly good, that I finally had to take of the 3-D glasses and look everywhere but the screen. While I figured out a few things, it is so good that even that didn't ruin it for me.

That said, most rides don't stand up to having their tires kicked under bright lights.

Seeing a ride shut down with the lights on is disheartening at the least, and ruins the illusion you have come to enjoy at the most. Dinosaur made me soooooooo sad when it e-stopped that I couldn't ride it for months.

On the other hand, Spider-Man is so impossibly good, that I finally had to take of the 3-D glasses and look everywhere but the screen. While I figured out a few things, it is so good that even that didn't ruin it for me.

That said, most rides don't stand up to having their tires kicked under bright lights.

Ouch, having an E-stop on almost any ride must ruin its immersion factor for months. I never understood why some people want to ride or see rides with the lights on, especially on rides where darkness makes up half the fun (ex: Space Mountain).

Ouch, having an E-stop on almost any ride must ruin its immersion factor for months. I never understood why some people want to ride or see rides with the lights on, especially on rides where darkness makes up half the fun (ex: Space Mountain).

As a theme park enthusiast I find it very interesting. Seeing things that normal guests don't see. I don't really get too attached to the themes of rides so it wouldn't bother me if I got evacuated with the lights on or whatever. I would actually welcome it. Just like people wish for roll backs.

^I was one train away from a rollback on Storm Runner last year. The upside is that I got on the next train with "Launch Boost" enabled. Holy crap! haha.

^I was one train away from a rollback on Storm Runner last year. The upside is that I got on the next train with "Launch Boost" enabled. Holy crap! haha.

Storm Runner can get rollbacks? Hope I never experience that :lol:

Riding with the lights on could be fun but it's also ruining it like everyone else has said; it's like a magic trick. You could be fascinated by it, learn how it's done, then when you see it again you just don't care for it anymore. I would like to see how much I could spot inside Mummy though..

I agree with Dinosaur. Last spring we got stuck 4 times on the same ride in 4 different places, so I pretty much saw all of dinosaur with the lights on.

I found this totally cool 3-D animation of Revenge of the Mummy in Singapore. Check it out! I love this version of the ride
[video=youtube;yf0BSJF9-EE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf0BSJF9-EE[/video]

I found this totally cool 3-D animation of Revenge of the Mummy in Singapore. Check it out! I love this version of the ride
[video=youtube;yf0BSJF9-EE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf0BSJF9-EE[/video]

That is what I want to do for a living: pre-visualizations of rides for universal