Springfield Expansion | Page 245 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hmm... they are planting palm trees already. They are overlapping progress. I would love to know the determination of when and where on this project. It is out of predictable order.

Thanks DH for the pics. It appears that UOR and team have been successful in beating down entry with good cameras at this point. No one seems to dare to take subversive photos lest they be trespassed. Thank goodness there are other ways to skin the cat.

Last edited:
While I respect him for his talents and what he's accomplished w/ UO foodservice, I can assure you pretty much all of your assumptions are incorrect. To this day, I still can't believe how unprofessional a person of his level was behind the scenes to his employees. He's as "old school" as they come, Gordon Ramsey-like.

Sorry couldn't resist :lol:

The FFB banners? Alley sounds better to me... as I think of the simpsons as white trashy.

The banners in front of the ride with the simpsons characters

- - - Updated - - -

You can see that there is some work/color being added to kodos collar

I was in the area yesterday. It seems to be a big hit with the guests. We tried to eat at FFB at around 1pm and the line was so long we just walked out.
When the area is complete, it will be a huge success. Universal is really doing great things and I'm excited for their upcoming stuff.

I was in the area yesterday. It seems to be a big hit with the guests. We tried to eat at FFB at around 1pm and the line was so long we just walked out.
When the area is complete, it will be a huge success. Universal is really doing great things and I'm excited for their upcoming stuff.

Good to know, launch day was incredibly busy, but the last I heard about this was on the second day where it was dead. Glad to know it's stabilized as still being popular.

It's already blasting from the Simpsons RV they drive around from time to time!

I am really hoping they add this song somewhere in the mini land (or what ever its getting classed as)

[video=youtube;xRAveJHIm_w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRAveJHIm_w[/video]

Here's a nice HD picture of the Clogger I took a few days back. It's the messiest, but most delicious burger on property.

1040751_10151744274384595_779242166_o.jpg