Summer Nights - but no Reflections? | Inside Universal Forums

Summer Nights - but no Reflections?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 29, 2010
Scotland
Summer nights at Seaworld starts on 20th June. Park schedule from 20th to end of June lists Sea Lions Tonite and Shamu Rocks but no mention of reflections.

Anyone know why?

Well that would suck if they have no fireworks. One of the reasons I venture out there in the heat.

My guess is their calender is not up to date yet, Sea World tends to do that a lot.

I'm hearing no reflections this year but fireworks will shoot off after shamu rocks whatever that means

Boo...Reflections was a good show and great way to end the day at Sea World..hopefully the fireworks accompany the show in some way

Interesting because when I got my passholder thing there was reflections still on their website. It was pretty popular, I wonder why they would cancel it this year. One of the reasons I went and stayed later.

I'm hearing no reflections this year but fireworks will shoot off after shamu rocks whatever that means

from what I saw on Saturday, They have low level pyro to add a punch to the finale of Shamu Rocks... not a HUGE reason to stay but it did enhance the show to a point (the roof is a little low though if your in upper sections)

from what I saw on Saturday, They have low level pyro to add a punch to the finale of Shamu Rocks... not a HUGE reason to stay but it did enhance the show to a point (the roof is a little low though if your in upper sections)

Was there on Saturday - and tonight - and the fireworks at the end of Shamu Rocks certainly add to the rousing finale of the show, but it's still a shame there's no proper Reflections show. Unless you're there on July 4. Still a Reflections show that day.

Can't beat the Sea Lions Tonite and Shamu Rocks shows for all-out, hand clapping, sing-a-long day topping entertainment though. Love both of those shows. :thumbs::thumbs:

yeah I saw a clip of it. and all it seems they did was add some fireworks to the last number of shamu rocks. definitely lame and not as good as the separate show they've had in the past

Wow, disappointed in this. It is hard to get the last Shamu show on really busy summer nights, so people who can't basically now will leave since there is nothing else to do. But reflections kept them there to the end and gave them something at the end of the night. Reflections was a little different and I always enjoyed it. I wonder if they will do the same for the holiday show. If so, big fail.

I don't think this little tidbit warrants its own new thread, but I don't think this has been brought up before. While browsing around some IAAPA Expo stuff I stumbled upon this.

Any of our more connected folks know if this is an old concept that got scrapped, or something that is currently in the works? The description and artwork reminds me of the show they used to do at night at the old SeaWorld Ohio, only they used lasers to make images/shapes, instead of the great projection tech we have now. Its one thing this SeaWorld has lacked for me compared to my memories of the SeaWorld I grew up with.