Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

PSN Names

I joined the dark side!

My username is sonnybadger, because... well just watch this:
[video=youtube;4r7wHMg5Yjg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg[/video]

So any ways, my dog's name is Sonny, and his general attitude on life is pretty spot on with the honey badger, so we've been calling him sonnybadger lately.

Just an update with games I usually play/am down to play...

(in no particular order)
-Uncharted 3
-Battlefield 3
-ModNation Racers
-Little Big Planet 2
-Black Ops
-Bioshock 2 (probably the only one left)
-Motorstorm: Apocalypse
-F3AR (check this game out if you haven't)
-Ratchet & Clank All 4 One
-Killzone 3

Will NOT play:
-Modern Warfare 3 (not buying anymore CoD games for the time being)
-Any other Motorstorm game (don't have them)
-Earlier iterations of a franchise game (Killzone 2, Uncharted 2, etc.)

I've reformatted the original post and have added/updated a few names. It's been a while since this thread has been revived, so if you haven't shared your PSN Username or if it has changed, post it here.

I may add games played to the table in the near future, so feel free to share the games you play as well as your PSN name. :thumbs:

PSN Name: monsterwerewolf

Games: Uncharted 2, Black Ops, Transformers: War For Cybertron, Assassins Creed III, and Burnout: Paradise. :thumbs:

Hope this helps.

PSN Name is hatetofly

Also short notice but Drew and I will be playing COD tonight around 10-1015ish until we can't handle it anymore lol. If you've got the game and want to play please feel free to join in at any time.

"Failhorn"

My wife and I play COD AW alottttttt with groups. Always looking to team up and have fun. I play minecraft with my son....and I usually play GTA:O when my wife works the next day and I don't or something haha.

My psn is sjago13

Down for cod, bf4, and possibly destiny once they patch out having to rebuy and relevel basically everything after the first expansion.