Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation | Page 86 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
question guys? from 2002 event islands of fear to carnival of carnage.. it seems like universal did a lot...what i mean is i was looking through pics on hhncrypt and i noticed all of there scarezones and areas were very elaborate and seemed to be over the top even the signs to some of the houses were pretty amazing...have we lost that in HHN? or will we see this again.... i dont like these hordes...it seems like there not using all of the park like they used to? do you guys agree

note: i haven't been to hhn in two year and have only gone to three different events....so for all i know i could be wrong and they still do this...but from what i read on hear it seems you guys have gotten disappointed with HHN over the years?

just got to a pic with toon lagoon covered in bubbles with weird people walking all around wish i could have seen that lol

What's the history of Carey, Ohio in HHN? I remember it being the setting of Dead End last year, but was it ever mentioned previously? I honestly can not remember.

Ohio is Haunt heaven, awesome place to go during season, you will see and do things only dreamed about at HHNs.
Safety... throw that out the window.
No touching... yeah right.
Offended... you will be.

Reactions: Cecilia
Toon Laggon covered in bubbles was a disaster dumb people kicking bubbles all over the place. It seemed like a great idea but was not that great when the reality kicked in. Also pushing a person in a wheelchair or scooter through that was not a lot of fun.

Toon Laggon covered in bubbles was a disaster dumb people kicking bubbles all over the place. It seemed like a great idea but was not that great when the reality kicked in. Also pushing a person in a wheelchair or scooter through that was not a lot of fun.

I understand but the more i look through all the photos i see tons of scene set ups for every scarezone..idk it just seems they were using more space i cant compare sense my first ever HHN was ripped from silver screens...

TL did look pretty cool with all the bubble when the night first started out. A few hours in it was just a sloppy mess

From the HHN Orlando FB Page:

#‎HHNRevealWeek‬ continues with another original house…

pwqt.jpg