Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lsj5ldxtCz1qcq5pto8_250.gif

- - - Updated - - -

tumblr_lsj5ldxtCz1qcq5pto8_250.gif

May want to fix those links Skip lol!

Before it gets taken down, I guess I'll point out you can see a picture of the alleged vehicle in a certain Spirited thread on a MAGICal site.

I mean, that's assuming people with connections here are in the right place at the right time. You're not gonna get everything first all the time

Yeah, I wasn't actually there, but someone who was was sending me info. They were in the safety of their car, so probably could have gotten a shot if they had thought about it, but they didn't.

With Universal revealing "An American Werewolf in London" tonight as a house for HHN23, should we expect the facades to be ready by then to complement the theme?

Last edited:
With Universal revealing "An American Werewolf in London" tonight as a house for HHN23, should we expect the facades to be ready by then to complement the theme?

I wouldn't think so, as it still looks like there's a bit of work left to be done on the facades. Additionally, the entrance to the AWIL house won't be anywhere near the London facades, so it wouldn't complement the theme either way.

I wouldn't think so, as it still looks like there's a bit of work left to be done on the facades. Additionally, the entrance to the AWIL house won't be anywhere near the London facades, so it wouldn't complement the theme either way.

Ah, I see. I haven't been following the HHN threads very closely so I didn't know where that house would be.

Even when it is ready do we think JKR would let us use London for HHN?

I'm not sure what her stipulation would be.... She may "pull a Seuss" on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.