Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Twister...Ride It Out

I still love Twister...wouldn't mind seeing a New York hurricane overlay, but whatever...still a great little special effects display with sets and effects...and Bill Paxton

The Sharknado idea is actually pretty good.

With all the shark craze for Shark Week and Sharknado, a new shark ride would be a good idea.

Not sure what will help Twister, they should just take it out and put something else in it's spot. There's never even a line for it anymore.

Hmmm a shark ride...what would be a good theme?

Oh yeah...JAWS!

Do we know if this is just going to be a quick shut-down for a week or two, or is it going to be a longer project? Any ideas when it's going to happen? Huge Twister fan here...hate to miss it in a month when I'm there!

Well, it's certainly about time they give it some TLC- yesterday the flying sign and the fire (and I probably missed some other things, too) still weren't working :down: