Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 99 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what if they converted Trike Encounter into an Omnimover style ride, leaving it to move along the same path in place and utilizing the same scenery with a few minor improvements? It would definitely make that attraction more accesible and popular, without requiring a total overhaul.

Trike plot is disconnected from the lot behind Thunder Terrace... so unless this mine coaster is going to fly over guest pathways, I don't see that happening...

I am only remembering the word that top brass was standing way back in toon lagoon looking at and discussing the skyline of JP. My mind is way open after the revelations of HE and Diagon.

Ok, so DH and HTF know, to some degree what is coming for the two currently unused areas of JP. So, I will ask them: DH and HTF, on a scale of 1-10, how excited are you for what they are planning? Give us 3 separate scores, one for adult thrills, one for potential theming, one for family attraction.

Last edited:
Ok, so DH and HTF know, to some degree what is coming for the two currently unused areas of JP. So, I will ask them: DH and HTF, on a scale of 1-10, how excited are you for what they are planning? Give us 3 separate scores, one for adult thrills, one for potential theming, one for family attraction.

oooo nice question!!! :cheers:

863dc6428cd5525db25a731df0b5de4b.jpg

dear htf,

uhhh.....?? hope that doesn't mean you are as excited for the expansion as you would be to fly.. :)

Last edited:

Clearly his answer was a 7 on adult, 8 on theming and 7 on family attraction. 787 lol

Well, either the two areas are going to be "united" in some way, or both areas are going to crash and ruin peoples vacations. Two weeks between a source leak and a forum leak should be enough to muddy up the source. 4 weeks certainly. They have to begin putting things out for bids. And I love that part as you cannot bid on what you cannot see.

Yeah, I'm more inclined to think he was implying his hypothetical scores for the three fields would be a 7, 8, and 7 (if that is indeed a picture of the Dreamliner). I could also be sorely mistaken...

Status
Not open for further replies.