Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation | Page 101 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Took a trip to my local Publix and asked the manager if I could just have one of the tickets off the stand. He said I don't see why not. So it is true if you ask the manager for a ticket they will say yes depending on the manager.:thumbs:

So, 5 Scarezone have been announced--however, IIRC, there were 9 "ice cream flavors" on the casting list. Also very early rumors suggested a mix of SZs and hordes. Any chance we might get 4 hordes (IP or non-IP) roaming the park as an unannounced surprise?

So, 5 Scarezone have been announced--however, IIRC, there were 9 "ice cream flavors" on the casting list. Also very early rumors suggested a mix of SZs and hordes. Any chance we might get 4 hordes (IP or non-IP) roaming the park as an unannounced surprise?

Anything is possible but doubt we will hear about it until its about to happen.

For those that missed our tweet, a source confirms that there will indeed be opening scaremonies on 9/20. Get to the park early!

So excited for this. Any clue if it will be outside the gates or in the park? Trying to decide on whether or not I should do the early entry that day or not.

So excited for this. Any clue if it will be outside the gates or in the park? Trying to decide on whether or not I should do the early entry that day or not.

Still trying to get details on that. Will keep everyone posted. Seems like it's at the actual gates.. so outside the park and leading into the park.

It's AP weekend, so if you go in the AP area you can get the tents and parade building out of the way early. So my question is really is this opening night only, or every night?

So it took me 4 Publix's but I got them all and the rumor is confirmed.

300wcj9.jpg

Ok did anybody see this year's "GREAT" hhn commercial? Lol on phone so can't link it just look up on YouTube

- - - Updated - - -

And I can't believe that there will be an opening scaremony please keep updated! Because I was planning on going the 21 because of work and will have to change if this is true! And if not somebody better get video of it!

Can't find it anywhere. They only have Hollywood's commercial up (which is just a repeat of last year's commercial but with a different ending narration)

Yea there has been alot of this is out that is out but no links... The only thing I have seen out is Hollywoods commercial. Rumor a leaked video inside one the houses. Until proof is given all we can do is call it a rumor. Not bashing on anyone but tired of the post's about this and that but no links. Thats my 2 cents.