Seuss Landing Expansion Speculation | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Seuss Landing Expansion Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That area is where they keep the boats they use to clean the lagoon, as well as for special events (I should specify private events) where they load the pyro for fireworks shows.

There is no other lagoon access (also need lagoon access to check hulk supports for maintenance.

Exactly, they can not simply close the only access. In theory they would need to build another access before closing this one, but I do not see that happening in the near future. It is basically in the best spot, Seuss hides that area real well. There is no where else it could be easily hidden.

While we're on the topic of moving things around. If HHN was to ever be held exclusively in Islands again they would have to use the bypass bridge between Lost Continent and JP.

And by the way Hulk supports are in its own separate area of the lagoon. They can drain the water from that area and enter on a large elevator from Marvel Superhero Island.

While we're on the topic of moving things around. If HHN was to ever be held exclusively in Islands again they would have to use the bypass bridge between Lost Continent and JP.

And by the way Hulk supports are in its own separate area of the lagoon. They can drain the water from that area and enter on a large elevator from Marvel Superhero Island.

Maybe half of them are in the raised area that can be drained (haven't really counted them out) but the rest are not.

I think a balance (using soundstages for attractions but theming certain attractions to Halloween during HHN) is what is needed to figure out how to maximize potential space while still using HHN
lol, that's not why HHN is the #1 haunt in the country. HHN is Uni's time to rake in a ton of cash. They aren't going to give that up because a few people want them to add attractions to soundstages that get rented out for tens of thousands of dollars.

Maybe half of them are in the raised area that can be drained (haven't really counted them out) but the rest are not.

This is very true, and the fact that it is only one of the many reasons they need access to the lake. And the reasons would only grow if/when IoA gets a show there.

Now that it just occurred to me, what's going to happen to the outdoor Lorax walk-through that's in the middle of the area? Obviously it would be strange seeing the Lorax in two different spots, so I could imagine them doing something with it.

Now that it just occurred to me, what's going to happen to the outdoor Lorax walk-through that's in the middle of the area? Obviously it would be strange seeing the Lorax in two different spots, so I could imagine them doing something with it.
How so? It's a ride. It's not like The Lorax is doing a M&G there and in another part of the land at the same time.

Think about it this way: You go on Transformers. Optimus, Bumblebee and Megatron are all a part of the ride and at least one is doing a M&G when you walk out of the ride. It's not weird, you just need to separate rides from walk-throughs/M&G's.

How so? It's a ride. It's not like The Lorax is doing a M&G there and in another part of the land at the same time.

Think about it this way: You go on Transformers. Optimus, Bumblebee and Megatron are all a part of the ride and at least one is doing a M&G when you walk out of the ride. It's not weird, you just need to separate rides from walk-throughs/M&G's.

I agree with this wholeheartedly. We make WAY too much of a deal about this. Kids probably don't notice or put it together. Adults know better (I hope). Technically speaking, Megatron is basically dead in the movies and thus how could he be walking about? I am very curious about what type of ride this could be. It would be great and very ironic if they utilized trackless tech to make the ride.

I agree with this wholeheartedly. We make WAY too much of a deal about this. Kids probably don't notice or put it together. Adults know better (I hope). Technically speaking, Megatron is basically dead in the movies and thus how could he be walking about? I am very curious about what type of ride this could be. It would be great and very ironic if they utilized trackless tech to make the ride.

Megatron is DEAD?? Whow... You just spoiled my DVD evening :))))

Next Big Thing said:

Well the thing is, the walk-through there was meant to be the Lorax's main presence in the land, but now the ride will ALSO be his main presence, meaning you have two major spots in the area focused on the Lorax. The Transformers M&G is at least connected directly to the attraction theming and proximity wise. Both the Lorax ride and walk-through will be a bit of a distance from each other.

I dunno. I guess it's just one of those weird feelings I get, something that cannot exactly be explained fully. I mean, I guess as long as the theming of the ride entrance doesn't look too similar it might be able to work to an extent.

Last edited:

Even worse is Stitch. You go on the attraction and he's "normal" height, but then you walk outside and he's like 6 feet tall!

Good!! I am really excited about this one since it fits the family attraction category they so need more of. I want a great family attraction that adults and kids of all ages can enjoy. The HM/POTC for IOA.