Halloween Horror Nights 23 Reviews & Photos | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 23 Reviews & Photos

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I sometimes wish I wasn't so jaded. I have never been even a little bit scared at ANY Halloween event.

Losing a 2 year old at Walmart is scarier than ANYTHING Universal can do.

We talked about this on the Podcast last night (*cough*https://t.co/rXQ0Vuyc7A*cough*). For me, I get startled now and again, but I really don't care about scares. I'm there to see the detail and work put into the houses and completely transforming the park

We talked about this on the Podcast last night (*cough*https://t.co/rXQ0Vuyc7A*cough*). For me, I get startled now and again, but I really don't care about scares. I'm there to see the detail and work put into the houses and completely transforming the park

Yeah, I love Halloween and we decorate our house like crazy. We have fog machines, strobe lights, music, etc for the night of Halloween. We love scaring the older kids with remote control mouse and things like that. So I go to see everything put together and the detail that goes into it.

In reality I think there are very few people who are actually "scared" at a horror event like HHN...more like highly startled

Hold the phone...

There's a podcast??? :faint:

I'm downloading it now!
As someone who works in the radio industry I was actually going to suggest we do a podcast!

Last edited:
In reality I think there are very few people who are actually "scared" at a horror event like HHN...more like highly startled

You would be surprised. One of our nurses for our son was truly scared. She only went for her kids and basically cowered behind her husband the entire time :lol:

But I think it is more the GP type people and not the people that go every single year, multiple times a year type people.

You would be surprised. One of our nurses for our son was truly scared. She only went for her kids and basically cowered behind her husband the entire time :lol:

But I think it is more the GP type people and not the people that go every single year, multiple times a year type people.

I know a few people who get pretty scared in the houses and go religiously. But they're few and far between.

HTF was stuck behind some guy who was totally freaking out in the Walking Dead house. It became more fun to see him almost pee himself as it was seeing everything in the house :lol:

La Llorona by Mike Sperduto, on Flickr

That was so much fun! I literally was pointing to EVERY single scare actor while standing behind this guy and directing everyone to him. I even had a actor high five me for pointing out the target!

HTF that is fantastic!! I tell all my friends that are debating coming to HHN the stories of people terrified and how that is the best part of the event. I truly wish I could have seen that!

HTF was stuck behind some guy who was totally freaking out in the Walking Dead house. It became more fun to see him almost pee himself as it was seeing everything in the house :lol:

Sometimes it is more entertaining to see other people freak out and get scared lol. Some of the best memories I have of past years is when I see people get really scared. :smiley:

Sure, but if I was "friends with Mickey" I'm sure I'd want to break character every now and then too!

Sure, but if I was "friends with Mickey" I'm sure I'd want to break character every now and then too!

It's not like everyone walks around breaking character. It happens every once and awhile. All coordinators and stage manager are very against breaking character.