TNA Impact! Returning to USF | Inside Universal Forums

TNA Impact! Returning to USF

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I personally like TNA the stuff they do is questionable at times but so is WWE. I hope they don't go under as the product in WWE will become even more stale then it was with Cena at the top.

TNA, from all reports, is not long for this world. I don't expect them to be around by the time HHN rolls around next year.

Their ratings aren't great and when they were in Universal they apparently couldn't make money off tickets so they only got money from merchandise/advertising and their PPV revenue (which they slimed down this year from like 12 to 3 or 4). I remember a few years ago they tried to go Monday nights live against WWE and got crushed and went back to Thursdays almost right away.

They also went on the road more for tapings rather than the rare road trip and back to Universal every 2 weeks but the attendance for that was dismal. This past Sunday was their big PPV Bound for Glory, equivalent of Wrestlemania, and that wasn't even close to being sold out. Reports say fans had to move from non-camera side to camera-side just to make it look better.

They weren't doing great before they left the Impact Zone but were still doing kinda ok by their standards. Going on the road and having poor attendance has really hurt them, same with having less PPVs for people to buy. I honestly have no idea how they've even stayed around for over 10 years so who knows they could still stay around for a while.

They should have never left in the first place. Going on the road full time was a dumb move, this is why some of the older guys like the schedule because most of them live in Florida and can just drive. That's why RVD went back to WWE, if he's gonna travel why not make much more money with WWE doing it. As mentioned Bound for Glory wasn't even close to sold out, the pictures were embarrassing

Plus I wonder how TNA fairs when they compete with by far superior product of WWE NXT from Full Sail University in Orlando.

Lul wut? Is this serious? Nxt is no where near on the same level as TNA, by no means am I saying TNA is great but the wrestlers they have are some of the best in the world Aries, Styles, Roode, Angle, etc. Right. I'm happy enough for it to return always enjoyed the free shows at Universal provided some entertainment.

Hopefully they can sort the business out for the good and not listen to Hogan/Bischoffs idea of changes which has just flopped.

- - - Updated - - -

Plus I wonder how TNA fairs when they compete with by far superior product of WWE NXT from Full Sail University in Orlando.

Lul wut? Is this serious? Nxt is no where near on the same level as TNA, by no means am I saying TNA is great but the wrestlers they have are some of the best in the world Aries, Styles, Roode, Angle, etc. Right. I'm happy enough for it to return always enjoyed the free shows at Universal provided some entertainment.

Hopefully they can sort the business out for the good and not listen to Hogan/Bischoffs idea of changes which has just flopped.

Uni should get a deal where they put NXT in the impact zone, much better product. and yes according to most dirt sheets TNA is not looking too good, but I dont buy it. They are owned by Panda energy which is a billion dollar company and its actually a good ratings boost for Spike, its there highest rated show, so its not like they'll pull the plug on its slot, unless a better wrestling show like ROH is interested.

But that BFG PPV SUCKED so bad, thank god I didn't pay for it. The booking and writing is the problem, not the talent.

TNA makes NO MONEY on tickets, Family & Friends of the wrestler's get in first (for free), The Standard Uni Guests get in (For Free), then the General Public gets in (And you guessed it FOR FREE). The only money they make is on the PPV's and Merch. If they were to return, I dont think they could use Soundstage 21, They want to start taping like mid November (HHN ends on November 2nd) and It will take A while to gut out the stages. I have an itching feeling TNA will start taping in Stage 19.
I am sort of happy though, because this means Production is back and gives a little hope that production more CAN come to USF.

TNA probably isn't making much from ticket sales as is. they never sell out and with road costs it must cost a lot less to be at USF. Also they don't get embarrassed by having an empty arena all the time. I love wrestling, and would totally watch this live for free, but the booking for TNA lately has been Fpalm to the extreme.

I haven't been to a taping and I have a few questions about the takings coming up
- On November 22, what times are the tapings at?
- are the shows busy?
- What stage do they use?
- what time should I get there?

It would be greatly appreciated if someone can answer

Thanks!