The Condition of City Walk | Page 18 | Inside Universal Forums

The Condition of City Walk

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, so I just read on another website that the new restaurant will be called Don Quixote. So that tower they are building is going to be a large Spanish style windmill. Hmmm... isn't that special. So, Spanish as in Spain is the culture of food they will be serving?

Oh, so I just read on another website that the new restaurant will be called Don Quixote. So that tower they are building is going to be a large Spanish style windmill. Hmmm... isn't that special. So, Spanish as in Spain is the culture of food they will be serving?
I believe that it will actually be Mexican. But Spanish/Tapas restaurants are all the rage here in Orlando now, Ceviche.

I wish they add something there that is like T-Rex/Rainforest Cafe. I hate to say I love those places (on vacation)and wish Comcast would come up with a version of there own.

I had a friend eat at the establishment and she spoke highly of it. Said it was very good and a decent price, especially if you split the pizza.

I started a thread on Red Oven Pizza Bakery.

So I only have 2 things for this thread

2uzcsp5.jpg

mwbdyg.jpg

Are these snow machines new? And it was kinda funny, because only one was on. My guess is that it wasn't supposed to be.

8yf3ww.jpg

The snow machines aren't new but they were testing them on a very odd day.

And Don Quixote's is not the name of the Mexican restaurant. Just FYI. It makes me laugh every time I see it on here. :)

Guys, the name of the restaurant is Los Pollos Hermanos and will be some of the best chicken you've had. Anyone want to guess the secret ingredient? :lol:

Atojito's is the name I have heard confirmed internally as well.

I got my Annual Pass mailer today with this in it...
REDOVEN.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.