Rockit: Your Go-To Song | Inside Universal Forums

Rockit: Your Go-To Song

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Your go-to HRRR song!

• The Crystal Method - Keep Hope Alive

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MARRS - Pump Up the Volume

• Allman Brothers Band - Midnight Rider

• Dwight Yoakam - Guitars, Cadillacs

• Jason Michael Carroll - I Can Sleep When I'm Dead

• Montgomery Gentry - All Night Long

• Black Eyed Peas - Don't Phunk with My Heart

• Donna Summer - Bad Girls

• Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive

• MC Hammer - U Can't Touch This

• Total voters
Dec 30, 2012
Select your most frequently chosen song on the ride. Also post to the thread if you've got a favorite hidden song selection!

- - - Updated - - -

My coaster jam of choice is 'Hella Good', with hidden song favorite being 'Movin' Right Along' [HASHTAG]#901[/HASHTAG]:dance:

My normal song I am ashamed to say is Kanye - Stronger. I've always loved Daft Punk, and he actually did a good version with this remix.

I'll going on it for the first time next week, but from the looks of it "Rollin" by Limp Bizkit would be fun during the ride!

Float On by Modest Mouse, and Vertigo by U2. If I have to choose from the set selection, I go with Intergalactic, Kickstart my Heart, or Le Disko...also although it doesn't go great with the song, gotta choose Stronger every now and then; big fan of everything Yeezus.

Hella Good is my go-to standard song, Lenny Kravitz - Live is my go-to secret song.