Falcon's Fury | Page 27 | Inside Universal Forums

Falcon's Fury

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Thanks for the introduction Bob! Here's a few images from recent articles giving a bit of perspective from around the park.

This is after the third section was installed, so it's a bit taller now. But looking from the Skyride towards SheiKra:
89DmxhM.jpg

Next two images show the fourth section installed, which is the current height of the tower.

From the Nairobi section of the park, heading past Cheetah Hunt and towards the train station:
4rXbAgr.jpg

And from Stanleyville, looking over Kariba Marketplace from in front of SheiKra entrance:
rAfOu2P.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Octobers Fade
Thanks for the pics, Bill :thumbs:

They should finish assembling the larger crane early next week. The next lift should take place latter in the week.

As much as I love thrill rides (and I've been on everything at Cedar Point), I can't see myself ever doing this one. It looks freakin scary! I cannot get over how crazy this looks.

So would you say they've reached a halfway point in terms of height yet? Usually I'm pretty good at gauging these sorts of things, but I have a feeling this tower is thicker than any of the other Intamin drop rides out there.

^ I'll see if I can verify the current height.

Also, as late as Friday I was told that the crane would be ready early this week and the next lift would happen before the end of the week. :shrug: