Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 23: Favorite House

What was you favorite house this year?

• Havoc: Derailed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Resident Evil: Escape From Raccoon City

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1) Cabin in the Woods
2) Evil Dead
3) American Werewolflf in London
4) Resident Evil
5) La Llorona
6) The Walking Dead
7) Havoc
8) After Life

Sadly I was only able to get to about 4 or 5 houses if I'm not mistaken.

Cabin in the Woods was by far my favorite house of the night with The Walking Dead being my least favorite. La Llorona was surprisingly excellent making it my second favorite of the night only leaving Havoc left. It's hard choosing which sucked more, Havoc or TWD. I chose the Walking Dead because this was supposed to be the best house of event. It sucked, point blank. I'll preclude by saying I really, really hope they don't do TWD a third year in a row. :mean:

Obviously, Werewolf and Cabin were the best. They were just the best.

I wasn't a big fan of Evil Dead though. I saw the movie, and the house was well-designed with really great detailing, but the scares just weren't there for me.

However, I was a huge fan of the La Llorona house. I never saw the Hollywood house before, so I didn't compare it, but I thought it was fantastic. The facade and narration outside were wonderfully creepy, the linear storytelling was fantastic, the river scene was so unsettling, and the underwater portion was so good. Plus, La Llorona gave me the best scare of the event. I looked right at it...I could have sworn it was one of the actual statues.