Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 225 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I reading this correctly? Does it mean that people staying at CBBR get no on site benefits whatsoever? I know you dont get express but I thought early access was a benefit of staying at CBBR? It reads like you maybe able to pay for the benefit too? Iv'e booked CBBR for Sept, Am I going to have to switch hotels to enjoy the early access? Or Pay?

Here is what the site says for the benefits of the CBBR

HOTEL GUESTS ENJOY EXCLUSIVE THEME PARK BENEFITS, INCLUDING:
•Early Park Admission^ to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™, one hour before the theme park opens (valid theme park admission required)
•Complimentary shuttle buses and walking paths to both Universal Orlando® theme parks and Universal CityWalk®

Given that the line right after talks about not working for certain attracions I have to imagine they are talking about the express pass and that people staying at CBBR have the option to purchase an express.

I have felt this way since the concept art was released. It is "gilding the lily" or "taking a flash photo of the sunset" in my opinion.

Well hopefully it turns out perfect, right?! lol And sorry I'm a little behind, I haven't been on the forums in awhile. I've been super busy with work, so I'm trying to read everything and get caught up on all the expansion news for all of Universal.

Last edited:
Am I reading this correctly? Does it mean that people staying at CBBR get no on site benefits whatsoever? I know you dont get express but I thought early access was a benefit of staying at CBBR? It reads like you maybe able to pay for the benefit too? Iv'e booked CBBR for Sept, Am I going to have to switch hotels to enjoy the early access? Or Pay?

Look at how there's a † symbol and then a ^ symbol, so the annotations are for different things :thumbs: (CBBR gets early admission, but no Express)

Right, and remember that I have the actual base dimensions everyone... the real ones are 4 feet wide. These copies appear to be slightly less than 3 feet.

Still pretty huge and majestic! :cheers:

Just so you don't think I am making up dimensions, here is the document I found after a grueling search a few weeks back. Enjoy the price tag!

Walcot_Lamp_Base_zps2926ba6b.jpg

So, I guess some of you locals will have to get used to the name Anteros, that is, "I'll meet you next to Anteros". The NSA and CIA will think you are in London.

I always look for irony or similarity to an artistic choice. I think this pretty much fits Harry Potter:

"In Greek mythology, Anteros (Ancient Greek: Ἀντέρως, Antérōs) was the god of requited love, literally "love returned" or "counter-love" and also the punisher of those who scorn love and the advances of others, or the avenger of unrequited love."

100_6822.jpg

Noticed this picture from amusement buzz yesterday... Looks like those two trees may not have survived the transplant...

Status
Not open for further replies.