Fast & Furious Attraction? | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious Attraction?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Will there be a Fast and Furious ride at UOR?

• Yes

Votes: 41 53.9%
  • No

Votes: 35 46.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone see HTF's tweet?

@hatetofly: I see something... In the far east... Mirrors, lights, speed, combined in a way that's never been done before. [HASHTAG]#RiddleMeThis[/HASHTAG]

This sounds like a possible F&F ride to me

Anyone see HTF's tweet?

@hatetofly: I see something... In the far east... Mirrors, lights, speed, combined in a way that's never been done before. #RiddleMeThis

This sounds like a possible F&F ride to me

I thought so too, but this isn't the case. Gotta be a little more literal with the interpretation ;)

So, I didnt know where to write this, but just spoke to a bar tender at uni.

This is not confirmed, this is just what he told me

1. Diagon should be opening in mid june
2. Kong construction will start right after DA and will open next year around may, june.
3. Citwalk expansion 2.0 after HHN
4. Universal got the rights to the hobbit/LOTR months ago. Can anyone confirm this?

2. Kong construction will start right after DA and will open next year around may, june.
4. Universal got the rights to the hobbit/LOTR months ago. Can anyone confirm this?

No KidZone? :shrug:

Think HTF may be referring to TRONcoaster in Shanghai?

You are probably right, I have no clue what else it could be

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds about right, don't know about the LOTR rights though

Lord of the Rings??? The only reason I'm not sure about this is if Universal got the rights, leaks would be all over the place.

Disney has bus drivers, Universal has bar tenders. ;)

In all honesty there are a few key bars near UOR that I've spotted more than one UC person drinking at. More than once I've been given info over a couple pitchers of beer that turned out true...

In all honesty there are a few key bars near UOR that I've spotted more than one UC person drinking at. More than once I've been given info over a couple pitchers of beer that turned out true...

I ate lunch with Mark Woodbury!*

*we were at the same lunch Mexican place and they picked the table farthest away from anyone. BUT!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.