Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 313 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also just to clarify, there were major issues with the ride system, so nobody has lied or made up anything, the issue is the actual severity of the issue and things that happened months ago being reported as current.

I heard there were problems with the trains/track making a lot more noise than expected with interfered with the other ride audio/ theming , was that part of the problem?

I heard there were problems with the trains/track making a lot more noise than expected with interfered with the other ride audio/ theming , was that part of the problem?

I've heard a few on twitter and other sites say the same thing as well. Looks like they might just crank up the sound to cover the noise.

I want the cheese plate right now!

LOL, I was inspired too. Just back from the shop with some Stilton, Cheddar, Goats cheese and Mexican hot cheese, celery, tomatoes, pickled onions, a nice crusty loaf and decent bottle of chateauneuf du pape 2012.

Cheers chef Jayson :cheers:

Last edited:
That ploughmans does look good actually... I hope it arrives on a wooden board as the picture suggests.

That was a more recent issue.

Prior to that the ride has been a real pain in the you know what. Same for any new complex E Ticket but areas of the ride system and RCS are real state if the art that have never been tried on this scale before.

Much like how FJs ride system and RCS is. The Average guest will never know how complex they are.

That was a more recent issue.

Prior to that the ride has been a real pain in the you know what. Same for any new complex E Ticket but areas of the ride system and RCS are real state if the art that have never been tried on this scale before.

Much like how FJs ride system and RCS is. The Average guest will never know how complex they are.

Do you have any word on if they figured out the noise issue and fixed it, or are they just going to crank up the attraction volume?

Gringotts is really, really far behind I'm hearing. If you go to early softs, you probably will not be riding it. Most likely just walking through the queue. I'm talking really behind.

The land won't open without Gringotts being done, just as the previous land didn't open without FJ being done. Doesn't mean it won't go down but the softs won't happen without the ride.

This ride is probably the reason why we aren't getting an opening date. So much malfunction and clumsiness in the ride system. The other day somehow, one cart bumped into another and a bumper came off. Not even all the full effects are working. I was told there's no way anyone will be riding that until at least the end of June. It might not even be ready for the media.

As mentioned didn't happen.

During testing it is in maintenance mode not show mode.After all the faults are worked out then will test it in show mode. Also half way between USF & IOA is a pull off which would allow the train to switch and back in as the train gets attacked.

During early rides are run from a laptop. During the later testing (the last 2 months) the ride is in auto mode (or as you call it show mode). And I have no idea what your thinking with the pull off and allow the train to switch.... that's the point the two trains pass each other.

Also just to clarify, there were major issues with the ride system, so nobody has lied or made up anything, the issue is the actual severity of the issue and things that happened months ago being reported as current.

There are major issues with any new ride.

Bottom line is much of what is reported is not true. They were never going to have people standing on the HE. There was never a wall that needed to be torn down and completely re-done. Gringotts never derailed, and it also didn't have to RVs collide.

Reactions: JungleSkip
HTF has tweeted this

Bo5aobWCAAEhvlj.jpg

Confirmation of opening in June.
Photoshop maybe... but, who knows.

I think at this point, its stupid to debate over which info is "good" or "bad"...because obviously everyone is going to think they have the best information and will refute what anyone else says. Nobody knows for sure, unless we have some Universal execs on this forum right now.

I do feel like the one-way trip restriction on HE, as mentioned in that article, is the most realistic rumor and also the most disappointing. If they do end up enforcing that, I will be quite a bit less impressed with Universal than I have been in the last few years

I'm sorry, but what does TARDIS stand for? And, also, I was just wondering, what is the new date everyone is thinking is the opening? June 21st still or June 28th?

Status
Not open for further replies.