Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been told no Coke.

What is the deal with JK and Coke? :shrug:

Given the price and signage it seems like they'll be those niche beverages that usually come in a real bottle. Almost like a gourmet Snapple... I don't know what they are called, anyone know what I am talking about? :bonk:

I know what they were going for with the "SALE" signs, but I don't think it works in this setting

I actually like how slapdash they look, like something printed out by the aging owner of the shop on his wheezing computer. But it would've made me even happier if they printed it out on actual mid-nineties style computer paper, complete with the printer feed holes still attached. (Especially appropriate since the books take place in the mid-nineties)
Endlospapier_zps1d7e683c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Here is fine, but for an update now its has been downgraded to 50/50 for 6

Well as I said over there, Aside from any other knowledge I may have I'll go with the easy path. HE can't open without DA. DA can't open with the dragon hidden behind scrims.

Also aside from anything else I might know, there was way to much management there this morning for them to do softs tonight. When they do softs they go heavy on the management.

Also Universal isn't Disney, they do TM previews before the area opens to guests. Did it for Transformers, Phase 1, Rockit, ect.

Weird but as i updated it is now 50/50, and they have had TM previews, And DA doesent have to be open, only Kings Cross, and Hogsmeade Station

They have not had TM previews. They have had mock service training, which is potter TMs only.

And DA does have to open. It's an everything or nothing opening just like phase 1.

Oh I saw it. Did you see all the photos of people standing out front of Transformers the days they didn't soft open? Or perhaps the line that formed outside of Rockit several days when they didn't open. And of course the lines that formed at the Hogsmeade wall during phase 1, again with no softs.

They are close, but it's not going to happen today.

Status
Not open for further replies.